Release AppleM2 Server + Source [Edited]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kengamer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2013
Which client are you using? Use the Heroes client then patch it with the patch on here. You client closing it's due to it not being able to read client files.

Hi Sanity and Gezza and tai and whoever that replied to me, i am so happy! haha thank you guys for helping and replying!

I am using this http://www.gamershell.com/download_7151.shtml client. Please advice if this is incorrect or which client (Please provide link to download) should i use?

Thank you guys again and Merry Christmas!!
Ken from Melbourne

EDIT~~ I will download this and try :) http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...ode-Server-Files-Client-Compiled-(2013-01-26)

Please advice if this can work.

Thanks again!
Ken

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
reread my post ;p and find the link, a little clue "this".

kengamer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2013
reread my post ;p and find the link, a little clue "this".

Gezzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was so trickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! hahaha thank you! Downloading!!

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Guys, questions... this doesn't use SQL right? So where it save all the char and account info at? Just learning if anyone like to teach and share with me :)

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Sanity may i ask whats seems to be missing from this source?

as for C# im sure its more susceptible to problems like , hacks and manipulation
are you sure this is the best route with C#?

its v smooth and looks wonderful just ive heard alot of bad things about it tbh

maybe you could enlighten me on both questions

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
So technicly yes people are working on this.

Are you getting it

No! your not!
Yes people are working on this source ie chronicles and yes your correct we ain't going to see a AceM2(Apple) release

hence why a lot of people are waiting for C#

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Excellent files. When they have been fully translated into English it will be easier for coders to take over, then maybe updates & releases will commence.
At the moment we have them partially translated, but it's mainly interface work.

I think we need a "Bug Fixes & Updates" thread for these files to move the development process up abit.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Excellent files. When they have been fully translated into English it will be easier for coders to take over, then maybe updates & releases will commence.
At the moment we have them partially translated, but it's mainly interface work.

I think we need a "Bug Fixes & Updates" thread for these files to move the development process up abit.
It would be nice to see these being worked on, But its trying to find people willing to work on them.

hejiang999

Banned
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
as a freshman, i think you are a legend.
if i function robots to accompany,it will be better

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:04 AM ----------

as a freshman, i think you are a legend.
if i function robots to accompany,it will be better

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
So... is work still being done on this source or not?
After having a look at the server files, it seems theirs a lot of translation left todo.

Also does anyone know just how complete these files/source is?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Ive been playing around with the source, I'm currently working on getting them to read the new 32bit maps ive managed to get the Directories added with out any problems not it comes down to getting the files to read them correctly

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
thank you ever so much andy :D made my day

No worries mate, glad to help.

Ive been playing around with the source, I'm currently working on getting them to read the new 32bit maps ive managed to get the Directories added with out any problems not it comes down to getting the files to read them correctly

Ahh its good to know someones still interested in this source, iv been looking into translating them more but my PC and Windows 7 home edition has made it difficult to run Delphi properly.
Every time i try some error or another gets in my way :( and im no expert on it unfortunatly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.