smoochy boys on tour

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Ok first off, iam not asking for help so ive posted this in the mir2 chat.

Assasin everyone seem to want this adding so ive been playing around with the files, now it seems there is a right way and a wrong way to add this.

The wrong way is very easy and could be added with in 20 mins max

This way all classes will look like the assassin as in the way they walk / run etc.

The proper way would take a bit of messing with but i know it can be done.

Now i want some feedback please

Its a case of do we add this now like i said the wrong but easy way or do we wait and code this the right way.

Over to you..

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Why iam asking is because its a uber hugh job and would take me a long time to code this.

This would also mean no updates till its done, i bet the easy way is what bons team have done ?

Its i just dont want to start and 6+ months down the line no one wants to use

lif

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Right way, deffinately. Though I for one am not pressuring you into doing it just saying if you are gonna do it, do it the right way.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
it wont take u 6months lifco

and do it the right way, dont do shortcuts

im still w8in for an answer on the other 2 abotu sharin some work for some of urs

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Its up to you Lifco.

I'm sure people would prefer the right way as it'll be better. But your the one doing the work mate.

/kizza

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
the right way. I think mir is mir there's no point in screwing the game just to have chars running in another way... will be much better to have all 4th classes working 100%.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If your going to do it the right way I vote making a new stat for assassins lol.
As we know atm it relies on DC and speed... why not make it so it has something different to work from and customise it to that.

I dont like the way assassin is done atm anyway so I think there could be improvements.
I know having a new stat would mean even more work but...

Firstly though I think you could concentrate on the file at the state they are atm.
No where near ready to code something like that imo.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
If your going to do it the right way I vote making a new stat for assassins lol.
As we know atm it relies on DC and speed... why not make it so it has something different to work from and customise it to that.

I dont like the way assassin is done atm anyway so I think there could be improvements.

Firstly though I think you could concentrate on the file at the state they are atm.

no i am againts , i like it how it is made by koreeans .

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
it wont take u 6months lifco

and do it the right way, dont do shortcuts

im still w8in for an answer on the other 2 abotu sharin some work for some of urs

It would be somewere very near bon,
as some of you know i have to go back to italy in the next 2 months so thats at least 6 + weeks gone

and remember i only get like 1 or 2 hour aday on the files

What i will do is get this next release out then i will start on the assasin the right way :)

@ bon check your pms

lif

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

I'd have to agree with you, if its going to be done make it even more unique by having a new stat. Fk knows what you'd call it, something C.

-gelexx
If you choose to do it the right way.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Going to start this when i come back from italy,

i dont want to start/stop half way in to it.

was on a assasin server last night, just seeing how they had it,

and that was done the right way as well.

Ive added the 4th class today but blocked it from being picked at the start, like i said will get on with this after italy

lif

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Going to start this when i come back from italy,

i dont want to start/stop half way in to it.

was on a assasin server last night, just seeing how they had it,

and that was done the right way as well.

Ive added the 4th class today but blocked it from being picked at the start, like i said will get on with this after italy

lif
what server :P

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Do it the right way m8 its more better to wait for it and know it is complete btw will you give a link for the server u played :P ?

Crash2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2005
Also, I don't mean this in an offensive way, but spell Assassin right, don't code it with the wrong spelling :P