Release Assassin 2.6+ Server Files ~ Release

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sorry , i had the whole set , just messed the interface files up and forgot to back them up, Cheers gezza

ive noticed with these files that you don't get acc+ on anything ..

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
can any one help with this error please?

iv made a account/char cant get past loading screen =/

add usa mir maps to your files in mirserver/maps check all gates have your ip beggining with 192.198.X.X and make sure ur router is port fawarded. open ports are

7000-7300
3000-3000

i norm use both port settings

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
could someone make a guide for making this server? i know most people on here have a good working knoledge of making mir servers but there is still a few people like me thats still a noob to all this

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
simply download and run the files, there ready to run as they are. No need for sql or anything etc, use the mir usa client to run and read the read me in the files.

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
omg this may be incomplete, but its the best release ive gotten my hands on. im making my way back here with these :P i been away ages, every time i start poking a new set of files another new set arrives, well this is uptodate to where im playing today, and its as easy as can be set of files.

Appearently gamepots interface is an old one, theres one newer on korean mir, ne1 know what it looks like? im growing impatient waiting for new one on gamepot, just curious :P i'd love to add new interface to private server.

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
arg. rapid shaire is saying i have reached limit for downloads. is there another location i can download these files?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
arg. rapid shaire is saying i have reached limit for downloads. is there another location i can download these files?

They are hosted on a prem rs account so should last untill i remove the files

lif

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
is there any chance of you hosting the files on here for a short while. i have to use a download manager cos of my crap internet (keeps disconnecting for 2 seconds that stops the download)

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
thanks thats exactly what i need. get get download manager to pick up the location of the download on rapidshare. ill let you know when its downloaded :D id buy you a pint if i seen you in the pub :D

***** Edit ********

I have downloaded it. thanks alot realy appreaciate it.

Last edited:

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
is there a guide for how to make spawns? or anyone have files for the spawns as a "mir like" server? i have just tryed to put some files for a mir 2.3 spawn i think it was and it made no differance.

SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NOOB.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
is there a guide for how to make spawns? or anyone have files for the spawns as a "mir like" server? i have just tryed to put some files for a mir 2.3 spawn i think it was and it made no differance.

SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NOOB.

Not exactly sure weather its done through text files on 2.6 :S. .you sure you opening the correct DB? perhaps not filling the fields in correctly?

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
i dont have a clue. it dont go through sql so it will be txt files i would have thought.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
M2Server\Envir Mongen.txt and MonGen its done by txt pads

lif

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
is there a guide anywhere on how to do them? i seen your little discription and thats how they look in my mongen.txt and in the mongen folder for each indevidual map