Release Assassin 2.6+ Server Files ~ Release

smoochy boys on tour

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
its been years since i even bothered to look @ some mir2 files.

Are these harder to setup than mir3 files?

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
they are already set up besides the mobs. dont need sql just download and run the 5 or 6 programs it is.

oh and put the maps out of the client into maps in M2Server file.

easyest server to run ever

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I've tried this, but the assassin skills are not working...

I made the skill books (skill1, skill2, skillx), i try to use them and it says if i want to learn the skill, i click yes but nothing happens.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I've tried this, but the assassin skills are not working...

I made the skill books (skill1, skill2, skillx), i try to use them and it says if i want to learn the skill, i click yes but nothing happens.

Ingame use @trainingskill lifco skill1 1

Command playersname skillname level

All thats need doing is adding the books to the db

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Yer was only a few books i dint add to the db as i always test vir @trainingskill

Think one was clone for the assassin

lif

zunda92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
a noob question. but i am downloading the client atm. Shall i just run it by clicking the Mir2 icon ? ive never run a server before so pretty noob at this xD

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
a noob question. but i am downloading the client atm. Shall i just run it by clicking the Mir2 icon ? ive never run a server before so pretty noob at this xD

That will just run the mir usa client if thats the one your using, your have to use the mir2 exe thats in the server files and add it to your client.

zunda92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
still dont really get it, im downloading this 2.6 client atm. SO what shall i do after ive downlaoded it ? :D

zunda92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
ok i have downlaoded the 2.6 lifco have released. ive opened the folder, which icon shall i click to log on and mess around ? :D

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
firstly add the maps from the client into the server files mirserver/m2server/maps or somthing, then goto dbserver folder and open the dbserver then do that to all the other gates, but do the m2server last. Read in the mir2 help section tbh lots of info there on running servers etc.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Ingame use @trainingskill lifco skill1 1

Command playersname skillname level

All thats need doing is adding the books to the db

lif

Thanks for the answer, i'll try this to night.

@Zunda92

Install the Gamepot client, then paste the client files which lifco released. Set up you server and copy and paste the Mir2.exe file that you can find in \Mirserver\M2server\ to you client folder. Run the server, and run the client :))

jihun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2009
내가배포한 소스로 만든거넹..ㅋㅋㅋ

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
ive got everything running, i go to make a new account press new, I cant see the OK button or the Exit button so when ive filled in my data i cant press ok then eventually con closed comes up, any idea how to fix this so i can make an account -.-?

EDIT - FIXED THAT :)
/Daz

Last edited:

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
and is there any chance u can give me a link 2 the client i goto download plz

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Evening Gangsta - this is a set of the server files so you will need alll thexe's. If you check the first post a little more closely it lets you know the client needed there.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
do i HAVE to use SQL to open the database?

No use the mirdb viewer found in the files to open the database which is in the envir folder called data, all this has been said many times now.