Best HR Server(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Been off M3 for quite awhile now. I'm interested in starting back at it again, and I was just wondering which server(s) you lot would recommend to start playing?

Looking for a HR server as the title suggests.

Thanks in advance :eek:

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
None, all new servers are rushed and being made for making money, as for older servers...the only really consistent high rate is avenge.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Pains server is due to come up soon which is suprisingly alot of fun, using the old 300 files i think it will be a very succesfull server due to the amount of people who will play it but as for now theres nothing to shout about.

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
Pains server is due to come up soon which is suprisingly alot of fun, using the old 300 files i think it will be a very succesfull server due to the amount of people who will play it but as for now theres nothing to shout about.

agree wit that geo. best thing is to wait till pains server comes back up

off topic///

geo do you know if theres any news on pains server

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
agree wit that geo. best thing is to wait till pains server comes back up

off topic///

geo do you know if theres any news on pains server
No soz i aint seen Dan whos doing the dev work since the server was up, sorry for off topic, better to pm me next time please :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Thats the thing, waiting until a server comes online. Its the same with Mir 2 at the moment >.<. Thanks anyway.

mapadale

I've got several words to say on that subject.

Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt, corrupt oh and not forgeting corrupt.

On another note though, Xtreme are currently working on a new Mir3 HR Project one to rival Taral. If not surpass it and be better than 99% of the HR servers currently availble.

I would sugest that those of you that are not aware, log into your accounts on xtreme and you will see the information on the server.

For those of you that have never been to xtreme, heres there addy

http://www.xtreme-servers.co.uk/vbulletin

Oh and Geordie log into MSN and message me will you, I allowed you. But can't find you any where in my list lol.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Most people who i know who played Taral wouldnt go back to Extreme because of the situation on there like server being shut down for days because people were reporting being pk'd griefed lol.

From what i seen when i played for about a month there were like 3 high levels who just spent all there time stopping the lower levels from hunting. I seen one situation when sum1 was really pissed off with it lol and asked the GM to sort it then she started propa going off on 1 and closed the server for everyone and said she couldn't be bothered with complainers lmao.

But maybe it will work this time who knows. It was a well coded server for that time and I'll give anything a try (apart form low rates :p)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Most people who i know who played Taral wouldnt go back to Extreme because of the situation on there like server being shut down for days because people were reporting being pk'd griefed lol.

From what i seen when i played for about a month there were like 3 high levels who just spent all there time stopping the lower levels from hunting. I seen one situation when sum1 was really pissed off with it lol and asked the GM to sort it then she started propa going off on 1 and closed the server for everyone and said she couldn't be bothered with complainers lmao.

But maybe it will work this time who knows. It was a well coded server for that time and I'll give anything a try (apart form low rates :p)

Aye Sam is a very immature woman, fair enough she, along with Andy, can create good servers, but unless you agree with everything they say and do, they have no time for you. (Phoenix players worship them) Really dislike people who are all lovey dovey until the moment their don't get their own way and they turn extremely ugly, all stuck up people are like that.

"Greif pk" is a ridiculous term, it can never be defined so will always cause problems

She made a special abuse page for banned users trying to access their site, you should have seen it, was utterly pathetic.

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Aye Sam is a very immature woman, fair enough she, along with Andy, can create good servers, but unless you agree with everything they say and do, they have no time for you. (Phoenix players worship them) Really dislike people who are all lovey dovey until the moment their don't get their own way and they turn extremely ugly, all stuck up people are like that.

"Greif pk" is a ridiculous term, it can never be defined so will always cause problems

She made a special abuse page for banned users trying to access their site, you should have seen it, was utterly pathetic.
Yeah i did, and i was on there.

For a long time i've held a grudge against them for the way they treated my friends and imo showed favouritism to the longer term players but through time i dont care now, there not a massive credit to Mir or anything like it, and for that they won't have as much respect or success that they deserve because they are very good scripters.

mapadale

Well from what I've been told, the server itself is really good. They are currently using a set of mismatched files and it works fine.

I agree with regards to Taral, it was stupid and the attitude of a lot of players. Not just the top three, was appaling. Infact most of them still act like little children on here. The situation with regards to the server, well it was a full pk enabled server and it did piss Andy and Sam off with the constant. He's done this, that and the other.

But as for Sams attitude, I have to agree on this. She does act very imature for her agae and really does fly off the handle at just about anything. The attitude towards people, is also appaling and the way she treats people when they don't agree with her. Well thats just a disaster to happen, but this is what happens when your brought up with a silver spoon in your mouth.

But its not just Sam that has that attitude ether, its about 70% of the staff as well. Especially when it comes to trying to prove a point and breaking the law at the same time(Sam if your reading this, work was notified of the release of IP and are monitoring anything out of the unsual). Sam herself can be a nice person at times, but to know her as a friend. No thank you.

As for the attitude of you saying that no one will go back to xtreme, there forum is as active as the day Taral went up and down and there are a lot of Taral players that dont play Phoenix back on the site waiting for the new server to arrive.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
I only played taral for a couple of hours and have no experiance of the gm's as people but i have read about them and there abitly to make good servers and trustworthy. id rather a spoilt brat total prick to me GM But fair and honest, than a nice guy GM's these days who are bent as ***..

Of course i try all servers when they come out but this one im hoping will be great. Anyone have a eta as i cba to remember my password for there fourm :crazy1:

fleacaptain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
The best high rate server I ever played just for being high rate, and I got to a pretty nice level ( on most servers I'm probably one of average high level players ) was Interlude. I was able to handle some of the people who attacked me, but ofcourse there were the occasional die hard type people playing. Pity, the interlude experience lasted 4 or 5 weeks.

mapadale

The best high rate server I ever played just for being high rate, and I got to a pretty nice level ( on most servers I'm probably one of average high level players ) was Interlude. I was able to handle some of the people who attacked me, but ofcourse there were the occasional die hard type people playing. Pity, the interlude experience lasted 4 or 5 weeks.
I must say, my best experience was Taral. As it was fun and intresting to see a lot of IRL threats that where made to one another.

I just hope, that with the new server. That they do make idiots behave but not spoil the fun that everyone else is having and not have GM's that are trigger happy to lay blame on people.

Oh and I hope they keep Dantes away, no offence against the guy. But he rubs people up the wrong way ingame.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I must say, my best experience was Taral. As it was fun and intresting to see a lot of IRL threats that where made to one another.

I just hope, that with the new server. That they do make idiots behave but not spoil the fun that everyone else is having and not have GM's that are trigger happy to lay blame on people.

Oh and I hope they keep Dantes away, no offence against the guy. But he rubs people up the wrong way ingame.
100% agree, for us it was that Dantes and okey i think it was, pure nobs.

fleacaptain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Okey had his moods I guess. And he also wasn't very aware that while he kept challenging people to fight him etc, they actually in reality had no chance, and he kept on whining about how people were scared of him.
I have nothing to say to Dantes, as I doubt he would understand if I did.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Okey had his moods I guess. And he also wasn't very aware that while he kept challenging people to fight him etc, they actually in reality had no chance, and he kept on whining about how people were scared of him.
I have nothing to say to Dantes, as I doubt he would understand if I did.
Foreigners hsould be banned from earth tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.