Best HR Server(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

il explain that seeing as map is doing the confidential information crap. They've converted some chinese mir3 mob spells into player skills which are apparently fully functioning now. Look a bit over the top to me tbh can view several here http://bbs.tomir3.com/viewthread.php?tid=34223&extra=page=1
It was nothing to do with confidential crap at all, I was asked out of respect for Sam and Andy. Seeing as there was an issue between us, not to divulage to much on what I know.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
If the aoe is the same as the image size it'l be... interesting and surely if more than 1 dragonwrath spell is cast onscreen your going to be near blinded (by that i mean you arent going to be able to see anything else onscreen due to spell animations being in the way

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Masters(2) and JansBlade(1) i proberbly deserve a flame or 2 for saying them but tbh i really had alot of fun on them. . No donations needed para, pro's, ints etc all droping. . Spanish hackers to own. . No they werent the best run or made servers but i had some good pvp on there ;) Untill they fell but they all do in the end :crazy2: :.:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Masters(2) and JansBlade(1) i proberbly deserve a flame or 2 for saying them but tbh i really had alot of fun on them. . No donations needed para, pro's, ints etc all droping. . Spanish hackers to own. . No they werent the best run or made servers but i had some good pvp on there ;) Untill they fell but they all do in the end :crazy2: :.:
Same GM as Elite, or he was :P

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
That is good :) If your blinded, others are blinded too.

The dragon spell is ridiculously big.....just 2 people casting it would be annoying let alone during wars....it needs looking into.

Mapa why show respect to Sam and Andy...it's not like they respect you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.