josie for me

(sorry if its wrong section)

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
thing is matey i dont care :P i thought id ask if no1 reply then so? lol you seem to be showing a lot if interest init tho ( funny how you reply have they announced the winner hehe)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'm glad Josie won, I love BB. Wounded its the last one :(

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
ye ino :/ .... what u think of the ultimate house mates? im glad nicky's went bk in she good to crease at ^^

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Not that impressed with the Ultimate housemates tbh...couple are ok that's about it.

I wanted keeva to win but she walked ¬_¬

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
do like big brother but its getting abit tedious now n dont rly like the look of who theyve put in.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
The last big brother (one just finished) was the only decent one in a long time. They have ****ed it with this ultimate big brother though it's just plain stupid and feel sorry for Josie in there with all these freaks.

I think Josie will win this again everyone has seen all these people and pretty much hate them. They should of put in everyone like John James & Rachel, Sam Pepper, John Mc, Nasty Nick can't think of more maybe Shabby/Keeva maybe the guy that had torrets. Just alot of people that cant stand each other. Would of been better to watch tbh.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I watched the one were they were getting picked to go in but thats it lol, i can't sit there every night or when ever it's on and watch people in a house chattin aload of crap. :blink:

Reactions: -Luke-

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
The last big brother (one just finished) was the only decent one in a long time. They have ****ed it with this ultimate big brother though it's just plain stupid and feel sorry for Josie in there with all these freaks.

I think Josie will win this again everyone has seen all these people and pretty much hate them. They should of put in everyone like John James & Rachel, Sam Pepper, John Mc, Nasty Nick can't think of more maybe Shabby/Keeva maybe the guy that had torrets. Just alot of people that cant stand each other. Would of been better to watch tbh.

Agree with this. I'd rather have seen some of the previous contestants from this series, or even more from other series rather than from Celeb BB. Don't really see the point in putting those celebs in there, and that's blatantly the only reason why they've had to cover up the shower (cos they would have put it as a requirement if they were to go in) Load of crap!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not watched any of this new one.

Lost interest more and more each year.

I heard Coolio is in though? He was good when in last time, winding people up.