BigBrother

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah Coolio is in and will be fun i think but the all the Celeb BB's were just a waste of time to relaunch what ever careers they had. Vinnie Jones wasn't too bad either.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Used to watch it years ago before it got boring, although I did watch it last night just to check the UBB thing out could be good TV so I'll watch it when I'm not out.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Pete was supposed to go in, but withdrew himself as he wasn't being paid.

I lold.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Was gutted seeing the line up lastnight, really wanted to see Pete and the other Brian in!

Half of them are a waste of space, they've had to cover the shower? seriously...

Sam Pepper to win, he better get put in tonight!

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Josie walked out about half an hour ago, she said that she felt like a nobody in there with the rest of them. As she left John James was around the studio and she saw him and just ran into his arms apparantly lol.

So now we have a house full of celebs everyone wants to forget about.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Josie walked out about half an hour ago, she said that she felt like a nobody in there with the rest of them. As she left John James was around the studio and she saw him and just ran into his arms apparantly lol.

Knew that would happen, didn't think it would be that quickly though. She's got no real reason to stay, she's already won the series she went in for and won the money.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England

Glad that's happened really, she was the only reason I continued to watch it, now I have no reason atall =] it was a great last BB though.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
It got boring after the 1st one, dno why so many people watch it. Its kaka and im very glad its finally gone for good!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Bit harsh to put her back in to be fair...

AFter spending all the time in there already I'm sure all she wants to do now is go home t oher family, friends and home comforts.