Blood Server v3.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
This server will be comming within the next few weeks.
What we are doing is making it a single class and redoing all of the stats, also utilising the new features in a way not done before.
The forums are up now, the website is yet to be completed.

http://forum.bloodserver.co.uk

Sean

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
What you mean? Only having, say a warrior. But inside tht warrior is different classes which can root off?

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
It's still under review, but we feel that it'll work.
The max level for this server is 20.
You start off as a human, at level 15 you are adequate to rebirth into the PsychicWarrior, giving you access to much more items and spells.
The exp system will be complex, as will be the drop system.
I'm sorry if i didn't explain that too well.. there's alot to it.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Strange o.O im guessing your useing a new m2server thats not been used before correct? But a very nice idea, i dont know how your going to do it seaneh but gl =-)

/Miles

Hate

guess its back to blood server again, just dont do ne thing stupid like merging and dont let merlin ne where near this version.

oh and ADM i hope the interface this time rocks as much as the last one did (thats if ur making a nu one).

Last edited:

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
lol at hate, and ADM very nice graphical work there =) and gl on the server, and could you post more info about it m8?

/Miles

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Miles said:
lol at hate, and ADM very nice graphical work there =) and gl on the server, and could you post more info about it m8?

/Miles

It's still a working progress Miles.
Once we get some real details finalised we'll post more, screenshots maybe.

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
New GUI by myself. I used Oblivion Server to take it in. :D

Attachments

• Screenie2.jpg
    Screenie2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
sounds good + nice gfx from ADM :)

didnt u nick a line outa RA2 from Yuri about the mind thing?

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
^G0trex said:
sounds good + nice gfx from ADM :)

didnt u nick a line outa RA2 from Yuri about the mind thing?

Nah, Yuri and me are good buddies, he let me use it. :D

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
KiLLi said:
wow nice interface but wheres most of the other buttons gone?

They're useless, tis called minimalism.
F9, F10 and F11 can be used instead.

mrj6000

sounds a gd server :)
whens it coming up? im getting restles..............

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
another blood server... how many you guna make? i cant remember blood server I but blood server II wasn't very good and didn't last long. Duno if its just me but all the blood servers are more or less the same, just renamed "v.1" or "v.2" and the whole class switchin around doesn't really appeal to me as people have to get used to the new stats etc.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Blood ServerI was made by me, when I went through a period of time when I didn't know what I wanted to do I handed the BloodServer name to Merlin, he then constructed BloodServerII.
BloodServerIII (BloodServerv3.0) is completly different to the rest, something different, believe me ;)

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Maybe it would be wise to use a different name?

I mean for example.

If babydragon makes a server he always calls them youngdragonz. now the last ydz i rather enjoyed but many people wouldnt even try it because the name was connected to his old pathetic servers.

It maybe the same with this, people will see the name "bloodserver" people will think of the old maybe not so good ones.
I tried one not sure which with merlin and didnt like it one bit, when i first saw bloodserver v3 in here i thought o god not again :P.

maybe think im being mean but imo its a valid point to be taken into consideration.

Hate

NewBlood said:
Maybe it would be wise to use a different name?

I mean for example.

If babydragon makes a server he always calls them youngdragonz. now the last ydz i rather enjoyed but many people wouldnt even try it because the name was connected to his old pathetic servers.

It maybe the same with this, people will see the name "bloodserver" people will think of the old maybe not so good ones.
I tried one not sure which with merlin and didnt like it one bit, when i first saw bloodserver v3 in here i thought o god not again :P.

maybe think im being mean but imo its a valid point to be taken into consideration.

good point but its made by sean and the first Blood server was great, but it got messed up by merlin, ne way seany and crew are making it so its going to be good :).