Blood Server v3.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
We're not changing now, especially after I did nearly 20+ hours of work on graphics using the name Blood Server. :P

Hate

TrueADM said:
We're not changing now, especially after I did nearly 20+ hours of work on graphics using the name Blood Server. :P

lol yea good point -_+, ur work is very good, best of the best :D

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
TrueADM said:

well for 20+ hours work i shud expect so :P

dani_filth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
The single class things is already being used on the LionHeart server.. once u reach lvl 100 you get the option to become ReBorn, then u have the base of a tao, thus having equal HP & MP. and u can have all of the spells. and have weps that can only be used once u r reborn.. it works pretty well.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
dani_filth said:
The single class things is already being used on the LionHeart server.. once u reach lvl 100 you get the option to become ReBorn, then u have the base of a tao, thus having equal HP & MP. and u can have all of the spells. and have weps that can only be used once u r reborn.. it works pretty well.

Tis different to that, you'll see when I post a full(early) spec of the server.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Any ETA yet seaneh? Sounds like such a good server, and im sure the graphix will be great AMD, and im sure tht there will be alot of new features

/Miles

anto135

sounds pretty good i diddnt play ne of the other blood servers this 1 sounds good so il be avin a look

SmegHead

all i got to say is when will it be up lol i wanna play like i did the first 2 bloodserver

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Soon, I'm not rushing the server this time. We have alot of 'unique', 'cool' plans. The best you can do, is sign up at forums and wait for an exclusive closed beta testing placement.

Deepthroat1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
sounds like a gd server but the idea of having only 1 class does not do it for me i like it when thers a range of diffrent peeps with diff lookin kit on but is this gonna be like a warrior lookin dude casting fire wall?

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Just a further note on these.
I am currently constructing some asp pages that will create your account and allow you to modify it.
You will NOT be able to change password/create account ingame.
To maintain or change your password you need to enter your "account code" which is sent to you automtically when you register your account, you can also request to get your password sent to you e-mail address.
The account code is 13 digits and made up of numbers, upper case and lowercase letters.

EDIT- Yes this is how they've done it in real mir, I wanted it to create confidence within the community that there is some sort of protection on your accounts.

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Sean said:
Just a further note on these.
I am currently constructing some asp pages that will create your account and allow you to modify it.
You will NOT be able to change password/create account ingame.
To maintain or change your password you need to enter your "account code" which is sent to you automtically when you register your account, you can also request to get your password sent to you e-mail address.
The account code is 13 digits and made up of numbers, upper case and lowercase letters.

EDIT- Yes this is how they've done it in real mir, I wanted it to create confidence within the community that there is some sort of protection on your accounts.

Whats bet the codes cracked :P