BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mafy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2008
Romania,Timisoara
cheat ? who have cheat you know coz dont exist cheat ? on 2.3 and 2.6 ? know that ? losser RACIST AND CORRUPT stand on your server **** you and your ENGLAND PEOPLE CYA...

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
To be honest I only played few hours. Seemed ok but boring.
I was about to start again today but I change my mind quickly when I saw what's going on there.
I just joined and GM shoted about selling fox items ( the best kit in game ) for £40. Donations FTW.. oh wait, actually that's why this server is running!
Some people started crying to GM because they got killed by Ecolex. They said he was cheating then Saori deleted his char. How can you ban or whatever you did, deleted his char without proofs? just because your friends cried like a baby? You're a good GM!! :001_rolleyes:

imho.. its just an other fail server but I still wish you good luck with it

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thats half of it. If you put what I ACTUALLY said, I said I would sell 1 fox item / fortnight. Because most players, however much they enjoy the server, dont care enough to donate. Hence - no dedi - hence - hosted at home, unreliable at times and my wife nags me to turn it off every day.

Fyi people had reported him for ages. I had followed him for a while actually, a big tipoff was how he hunts PSC wth no torch, couple secs after i tele he puts one on?

Im done defending this to him & his guild. Your guild contributes nothing to the server and moans at me all day. You'd have me out to be the bad guy, I just did what any other server owner wouldve done.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Using MM, no torch, detecting observer, and blatant stuff like hitting like a truck but taking half damage.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Ive played server for a day and a bit, its actually pretty decent, some tips tho

Add a few more lvling area's/boss's to hunt from 40+/50+.
A few more quest to keep you busy.
Rethink your item DB, some stats are just to low to care about getting a new item.

As for this cheat thing, one thing i can say is i was on today fighting with that ROM guild.

None of them are even remotely good at pvp.. but just seems like none of them die lol.

Swagzinger or w/e was lower lvl than me.. he hit me with f/s and bang 3/4 hp gone.. i hit him then after with TDB / FS / Normal hit / TDB and he's still about half HP.. dodgy stuff... and that goes for most of them.

To be honest it doesnt bother me when it comes to the warrior as they are too slow to even hit you, wizzy's are too slow to lock on you, but swagger (tao) just spams curse and it seems to work pretty much every time he cast it. So something else to look into

Note to the ROMS - Stop cheating if you are ye, its just annoying people.. if your crap, deal with it dont use cheats to try and look good... it still doesnt work for you.

/ASP

mafy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2008
Romania,Timisoara
I was about to start again today but I change my mind quickly when I saw what's going on there.
I just joined and GM shoted about selling fox items ( the best kit in game ) for £40. Donations FTW.. oh wait, actually that's why this server is running!
Some people started crying to GM because they got killed by Ecolex. They said he was cheating then Saori deleted his char. How can you ban or whatever you did, deleted his char without proofs? just because your friends cried like a baby? You're a good GM!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All its true I swear RACIST GM AND CORRUPT /M\\M/

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
Thats half of it. If you put what I ACTUALLY said, I said I would sell 1 fox item / fortnight. Because most players, however much they enjoy the server, dont care enough to donate. Hence - no dedi - hence - hosted at home, unreliable at times and my wife nags me to turn it off every day.

Fyi people had reported him for ages. I had followed him for a while actually, a big tipoff was how he hunts PSC wth no torch, couple secs after i tele he puts one on?

Im done defending this to him & his guild. Your guild contributes nothing to the server and moans at me all day. You'd have me out to be the bad guy, I just did what any other server owner wouldve done.

You just said about 4 days ago, when I was on this server for the first time "Thanks to blabla we have enough cash for a dedicated host" so whats happend in the end?

yeah.. sure. They "reported" him because they are always getting owned and can't face it. Some people aren't playing mir for fun, they only play to keep themselvs alive :D
You did just like Jayz or however was this guy called on retron server, banned him for cheating. Just look into that threat, he apologized after... he realised that he was wrong about this.
Some people should realise ! It's just a game, they shouldnt be crying like a baby all the time.
And by the way... a good game master doesnt ban people without proofs. dont lie about that torch, as I know he has wings... while running why should he waste their durability? that's not a proof, it's just a stupid reason.

My guild? dude... I would never play a server like yours.
Tell me what other server owner would act like you with no proofs? Only falling stars servers made just for donations and max. 1 month
You should pay Ben,IceMan or Scorpian to teach you how to be a good gm hah
I played their servers for long and they always took the right decisions so do it!
Anyway I'm just wasting my time writing on this thread so.. good luck again with your falling server. NO OFFENCE :001_rolleyes:

Some people started crying to GM because they got killed by Ecolex. They said he was cheating then Saori deleted his char. How can you ban or whatever you did, deleted his char without proofs? just because your friends cried like a baby? You're a good GM!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All its true I swear RACIST GM AND CORRUPT /M\\M/

Nah. It's about racism, it's all about stupidity and envy :D

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Yeah we did when I thought I could get a decent one for £50..

The proof was when he was doing double damage on same statted warrs and taking like no damage in return. Ive been watching him for days and its always the same...

Ofc you're going to slag server off - you have the nerve to call me racist but on every server you play, you play purely to kill anyone not romanian?

Anyway requesting the thread cleaned. Eco got banned for cheating, there was evidence, end of.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
So are you getting a Dedi???? I dont understand.

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
Yeah we did when I thought I could get a decent one for £50..

The proof was when he was doing double damage on same statted warrs and taking like no damage in return. Ive been watching him for days and its always the same...

Ofc you're going to slag server off - you have the nerve to call me racist but on every server you play, you play purely to kill anyone not romanian?

Anyway requesting the thread cleaned. Eco got banned for cheating, there was evidence, end of.

As I said, it's just an inspired reason. but let's just let the things as they are

I didnt call you racist, why would I?
and by the way I dont like pking, I just attack back if I get attacked doesnt matter for me where is he from and so.

Of course you're requesting the thread cleaned, you just wanna hide what's happening there :D good good

Ok. I'm really off from this thread from now. g/l

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Nah i'm mates with fantasy/gummybear and im english and i always found him to be a decent chap and help me on the servers we played togeather. He's only wanting to play a fair honest server and if he say's it's not i'd believe him. Good luck none the less.

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
This server is spot on, always updates, gm actually listens and trys making new stuff daily, pvp is fun, pking is fun, there isnt many caves at the moment but hes making more and more. Hes not a corrupt GM or out for money, i told him 2 sell 1 fox item being as no1 will donate cos theres nothing half decent too buy.

This server needs more users and i can see it being one of the best servers out for a while.

Also Nova swagger got kicked off game cos he told GM he didnt have curse when he did and u guys was exploitin bosses and stuff with it when he was AFK then u start spamming us in BW pking when he logged off. He asked you if you had it and you denied it thats your fault. as for nova u was giving GM alot of abuse nova and it was WeeD on nova aka Ecolex who got banned before, sorry but im best DC war ingame and when ur takin 600hp a FS mate and my max FS does about 300 then ye its a tad dodgy.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol.

Before any of you even comment, at least play the game.

EcoleX would 1, or 2 hit me at any given time. I'm a wizzard. He'd then go ahead and 1 or 2 hit a warrior a higher level than me. Strange, no?

Another "strange" occurence is when EcoleX would fight us, TT or die in about 5 seconds after getting ganked. Then come back, taking on (and no, I'm not exaggerating) 2 tao's (red pois'd, green pois'd) 2 wizzards (FFing, FDing) 3 Warriors (TDB, FS) and, his hp only just fell below half.

I know for a fact cheats exist for 2.3 - I even know how to create them, given time. I wouldn't care so much, if they didn't abuse it so blatantly. I mean running around 1/2 hitting every1 is just not on. 2.3 is far from stable, ask any experienced player or server creator they know cheats exist. It's not impossible, the best games in the world have cheats for it.

Racist? Please. Don't pull the racism card if you cannot even comprehend the meaning behind it. You cheated, you got banned. And now your facing the consequences.

The server is great. It's actually FUN. Fights are fun (when roms aren't running about merking people) it's actually a decent server, just needs updating which the GM is doing a good job of.

And remember, he's only human. Stop expecting him to do a million things at once on his own.

And yes, he's looking into getting a cheaper dedi.

I can honestly see why Mir is dieing. Besides the cheats, the poor graphics... in the end it's the same old childish Mir players that kill it. Can't get something they want? moan till it's changed. Not owning people? Moan about how your class is ****.

Seriously, grow up and live a little, it's a game. Have fun?

Reactions: Weikster

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Lol.

Before any of you even comment, at least play the game.

EcoleX would 1, or 2 hit me at any given time. I'm a wizzard. He'd then go ahead and 1 or 2 hit a warrior a higher level than me. Strange, no?

Another "strange" occurence is when EcoleX would fight us, TT or die in about 5 seconds after getting ganked. Then come back, taking on (and no, I'm not exaggerating) 2 tao's (red pois'd, green pois'd) 2 wizzards (FFing, FDing) 3 Warriors (TDB, FS) and, his hp only just fell below half.

I know for a fact cheats exist for 2.3 - I even know how to create them, given time. I wouldn't care so much, if they didn't abuse it so blatantly. I mean running around 1/2 hitting every1 is just not on. 2.3 is far from stable, ask any experienced player or server creator they know cheats exist. It's not impossible, the best games in the world have cheats for it.

Racist? Please. Don't pull the racism card if you cannot even comprehend the meaning behind it. You cheated, you got banned. And now your facing the consequences.

The server is great. It's actually FUN. Fights are fun (when roms aren't running about merking people) it's actually a decent server, just needs updating which the GM is doing a good job of.

And remember, he's only human. Stop expecting him to do a million things at once on his own.

And yes, he's looking into getting a cheaper dedi.

I can honestly see why Mir is dieing. Besides the cheats, the poor graphics... in the end it's the same old childish Mir players that kill it. Can't get something they want? moan till it's changed. Not owning people? Moan about how your class is ****.

Seriously, grow up and live a little, it's a game. Have fun?

Wow, one of the best posts I've seen in a long time, hit the nail on the head! :thumbup1:
It's a good server, try it out.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Didnt think there was any cheats for 2.3 ? Not any cheats that affect game play any ways. I had alot of romanians playing on my last server, and had no problems with them. Actually got to know a few of them, and they just like to play mir :P

I wouldnt go arround banning people because he hit high dmg once or twice, you need to keep a eye on him for a few days, so you know for sure sure he was cheating.

And as i thought, people would get bored. Cause they lvl'd faster than you thought they would, now they have nothing to do, and nagging you to update. Never under estimate the power of a mir lvler :P Have everything ready before you go live. Thats what i learnt from my last 2 servers :P

Any ways, if you cant afford to pay for a dedi server for a couple of months, then you shouldnt of put the server live. End of the day making ££ from donations in the 1st month isnt going to be easy, as no1 knows if the server is gna be around in a week or two.

Put the server down, update it and relaunch. You have some good idea's and seem to understand what mir players want, just didnt add enough of it :P

Best of luck tho m8

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
The thing is, I add caves and people havent even hunted them yet. I add stuff all the time yet people seem more content to stay in BW and fight, lol.

In regards to ecolex, I kept an eye on him from day 1. I was adjusting mob strength all the time because he was seemingly solo'ing everything inc OmaKing with no problems, and I couldnt understand even when I upped strength he was still breezing through them. It wasnt a spur of the moment ban. I was watching the other rom warrs last night as well, acting in the same way, people called for ban but I wanted to see more..

Dedi is on order but like I say the last thing I want is to order it then have to move it back to home. Screw it, i'll order one tonight, and yeah mad, might take the server down for a qhile.. but there is enough content there, easily. Edit:Reason why I don't want to take it down is im getting new players in daily and its starting to pick up. People arent nagging me for updates at all.

Last edited:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
When i mean content i mean other things to do not just caves, add quests, add solo challenge, add Group challenge, add some group caves, u got LMS ? Add some wiz pet npc's with upgradeable pets or summit. So people have other things to do except lvl.

The server must be doing summit good cause i see a user count of like 30 before, and for a server thats been up a week, thats very good :)

And yes a dedi server is a must now days, people then know its gna atleast be around for a month. Ye it may cost u £50-60 but it shows people ur committed.

If you want a hand with any thing, quests, other npc's i have alot laying around that i could send your way. Drop me a msg if u want :)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thanks, might take you up on that.

Still trying to fix the lord spawning on a certain number of mob deaths, mongenex doesnt seem to work. And LMS I dont know how to do, I liked FH where you were all on a more or less even playing field.

Also I have a couple of challenge scripts to try, there was one in the files already I believe. I have been intending to add slavecave for ages as well.

I might just update it all, while servers online but clock access to the maps, then upload to dedi (Again something I need to know how to do, assumedly the dedi co. will set up SQL for me and I just need to import the DB and server files)