Breakthrough 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Spoke to Omen on Village. He was being a twat basicaly. He has donated towards Village to get some kit rofl, and said he has no concerns fro breakthrough.

From what ive seen anyway daneo, your better off completing the server yourself.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
Spoke to Omen on Village. He was being a twat basicaly. He has donated towards Village to get some kit rofl, and said he has no concerns fro breakthrough.

From what ive seen anyway daneo, your better off completing the server yourself.

thats true cos i was there when it was said something to the effect of "its not my pissin server i dont want/have anythin to do with it so stop asking me about it"

also if ur gonna do beta make sure u do a wipe this is were everyone goes wrong all the time it sucks that some people get to keep lvl's and kit that sort of thing.
beta testers have the luxury of knowing weres best to lvl n what drops what etc that should be bonus enough tbh

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
as this is very disapointing that he didnt tell me him self that i had to find out off other people. ah well his LOSS!

there shall be a wipe after beta

/ancient

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
as i have added the pk system for rewards i have lowerd pking to level80 (this will stop greifing) PK-Reward's shall be good to a certain consent.
here couple of things from the rewards
Money
Gender Change Pot
Rare Weps
Rare Arms
Pots
Orbs
and many more.

as at level60 you pick your first SubClass, and Choose which race you want to support. there are cave's within each realm, and Domain map, which you fight for As PKin is a major asset of the game, people might not want to join there will be mob's,Boss's which you can level off so the people who dont want to pk then they dont have to, there is mnay ways of getting EXP

/ancient

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Server sounds excellent, cannot wait for it to come up because all of the other servers have gotten boring now tbh. G/l m8

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and I'll be more than happy to do any testing :D

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Like the sound of this daneo, it looks promising....a bit disapointing to hear what omen said but lets hope you can do it without him if he doesnt want to be part of it, I do know he did donate because he sent me the pm about him donating instead of sending it to jayz so it looks like its true.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ive been working on the db's most of the day and hopfully the server shall be ready soon im thinking about changing the server back to Toxin 2.3 instead of Breakthrough 2.3 what you all think??

/ancient

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
ive been working on the db's most of the day and hopfully the server shall be ready soon im thinking about changing the server back to Toxin 2.3 instead of Breakthrough 2.3 what you all think??

/ancient

Sounds good to me.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Toxin sounds good enough. He shouldnt be linked to the server if the other guy hasnt done anything.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Good server , really reccomend to anyone. Its up there with OS , and I consider it to be a strong competitor :D

If ya guys need any help or advice , feel free to ask , or if ya got any ideas for me , feel free to pm ..

+++

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
How on earth would you know this is a good server & recommend it. It's not online, now, before you post random crap, read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.