[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
At at least make sense man...
so a warrior with 1-2 aspeed should be able to kill the same things as an assassin with 8 aspeed??
i think not.

every class has it's pros and cons... You can't make them all alike.

Yes, a sin has 8 a.speed from haste, a warrior got the a.speed from an item, in theory the warrior has better kit than the sin.

However if you had given a valid argument then you would be correct.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
At at least make sense man...
so a warrior with 1-2 aspeed should be able to kill the same things as an assassin with 8 aspeed??
i think not.

every class has it's pros and cons... You can't make them all alike.

You must be the first guy ever that feels assasins are stronger in any way than warriors (except lvls 20-35 lol).
To reply to you more seriously if a sin with half warrior's hp, half his defence and without cutting through the boss' defences can kill something then trust me a warrior can kill it easier.

On top. 2 other things that usually annoy me on low rates:
1) No rev on bosses. Whoever was the first guy that thought that THIS SPECIFIC **** would make taos more neccesary is simply a retard. Rest ppl that followed this pattern....o well...They are as retarded.
2) Bosses with 64289364219462194 hp. Being able to kill a boss in group/solo or not should be about your kit, your level, your tactics of killing it and your way of luring it away from other mobs blablablabla. Not about whether you have a few full bags of pots, a few pot runners and a fking lot of patience. You can either outpot it or not. This is not WoW to have 20minute boss fights.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
people are complaining how assassins can solo stuff ofc they will kill things alot faster they have max aspeed...

NOT to mention the assassins have poison sword to aid there bossing.

if warrior gains max aspeed ofc they could achieve the same ****.

wiz should never be able to solo bosses they don't have psn

pointless argument.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
people are complaining how assassins can solo stuff ofc they will kill things alot faster they have max aspeed...

NOT to mention the assassins have poison sword to aid there bossing.

if warrior gains max aspeed ofc they could achieve the same ****.

wiz should never be able to solo bosses they don't have psn

pointless argument.

Ye man. They exist only to lvl up warriors/sins. Same way taos only exist to poison so that a sin/war can kill a boss.

With ppl like you no surprise euro-clones still exist and pop up constantly.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Ye man. They exist only to lvl up warriors/sins. Same way taos only exist to poison so that a sin/war can kill a boss.

With ppl like you no surprise euro-clones still exist and pop up constantly.

there is a reason i play servers with high user counts and you play **** with 10-15 users.

i don't even need to say no more.

everyone has different opinions clearly you like low user count quick servers.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
And when you cant say anything productive you do personal attacks pretending you know me.

Out of curiosity which high user count server have you played? Chronicles? It really wasnt my taste and every time i tried to play it i found it completely boring, anti-fun and with worst server team ever.
I havent really played mir last 3 years let alone commiting so 10-15 UC servers. Trying em is different than playing em.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Bosses will not have automatic rev. This feature keeps the skill revelation in the game for PVE. Otherwise it's only a PVP spell.

Bosses have considerably more HP than Normal mobs, that's normal for Mir :P In terms of lots of health, well its a low rate, so no they don't have loads, but the bosses wont take 1 minute.

Assassins will find it easier to solo bosses than other classes, but that's simply due to poison sword. An Assassins Poison Sword is one of his great assists. You start making this useless then what's the point of the spell?

This is a low rate server, and you have mentioned Chronicles as an example. It does have its similarities, but you have to be realistic, despite high rates being fun, they are a quick fun. Low rates hold players much longer, they sustain a balanced gameplay, and when high level, you are rewarded well with good quality bosses/content.

As mentioned previously there will be solo able bosses for all classes, but realistically spells like poison sword will ofc give classes an advantage.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Im more interested in the differences it has to Chronicles not the similarities.

I honestly dont care if its a low rate or a high rate. Thats completely irrelevant to be a euro-clone or not. I have seen too many low-rates and just the mentioning of chronicles makes me sick.
1.9 ---- Ragezone
2.3 ---- MirRevenge
2.6 --- Iceman's servers
2.x ---- Chronicles
C files --- ?

Whats the point of having a euro-clone for every fking set of files. TD's files where the best for a euro-clone. No need to waste every single type of files with numerous possibilities to make euro-clones....

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Im more interested in the differences it has to Chronicles not the similarities.

I honestly dont care if its a low rate or a high rate. Thats completely irrelevant to be a euro-clone or not. I have seen too many low-rates and just the mentioning of chronicles makes me sick.
1.9 ---- Ragezone
2.3 ---- MirRevenge
2.6 --- Iceman's servers
2.x ---- Chronicles
C files --- ?

Whats the point of having a euro-clone for every fking set of files. TD's files where the best for a euro-clone. No need to waste every single type of files with numerous possibilities to make euro-clones....

Chronicles was a very good server, the fact that it has had a steady 200+ user-count for over a year says differently to how you feel, though I understand everyone has different opinions.

Answer in a sentence?

Because low rate/euroish clones are the most successful and popular. Supply and demand is what the world lives on.

-Apocalypse Team

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Euro ended years a go, anything added beyond what euro had stops it being a euro clone.

The only downside is doing all of what euro had again for the 100th time, however if they have quests to do in those caves then it can be ok.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Euro ended years a go, anything added beyond what euro had stops it being a euro clone.

The only downside is doing all of what euro had again for the 100th time, however if they have quests to do in those caves then it can be ok.

This perception of the good servers being euro clones is incorrect. The popular Low rates that follow euro, just simply have the euro stuff and expand loads of good quality content on to make it even more exciting, This is the same approach Apocalypse has taken.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Ye like Chronicles expands over a full 3 caves 14months after launch. Really thats what we all been looking forward. Euro with 3 extra caves.

Edit: in 2 years if these forums still alive i hope someone makes a euro-clone in Java. Then a mobile phone euro-clone. Then a virtual reality euro-clone, i will buy an Oculus just so i can kill those damn hens again. I just cant get enough of this ****. Not like TD's 2.3 BASIC FILES had already perfect bug-free euro-clone.

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Ye like Chronicles expands over a full 3 caves 14months after launch. Really thats what we all been looking forward. Euro with 3 extra caves.

I cannot comment for Chronicles, but I can say that Apocalypse has almost as many New caves as it does euro caves, but also we have quite a few different towns too.

Not all will be released with the start of the server.

But there is TONS of new content to explore and loads of new monsters/spells/AI and features to get stuck into.

-Apocalypse Team

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Edit: in 2 years if these forums still alive i hope someone makes a euro-clone in Java. Then a mobile phone euro-clone. Then a virtual reality euro-clone, i will buy an Oculus just so i can kill those damn hens again. I just cant get enough of this ****. Not like TD's 2.3 BASIC FILES had already perfect bug-free euro-clone.

I actually have faith in this server providing more updates than chronicles, but that can't be hard to achieve lol

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I actually have faith in this server providing more updates than chronicles, but that can't be hard to achieve lol

The problem is they follow the same principles. I can bet you the custom content will be 40-45+ and till then we will have to kill again skeles and hens.

Every single answer xx69xx is giving basicly says nothing.
Example 1#
Random lazy guy: Will i have to afk lvl spells over night for no reason?
xx69xx: You wont be given as granded.
Random lazy guy: Wtf that even means?
xx69xx: You will have to earn em.
Random lazy guy: Didnt i just earn em by getting lvl XX and getting the book?
xx69xx: Effort is rewarded
Random lazy guy: Effort means leaving pc open overnight and spawning skeles to guards?
xx69xx: .....

Example 2#

Random lazy guy: Could you be nice enough and add rev-bars to bosses?
xx69xx: Bosses will not have automatic rev. This feature keeps the skill revelation in the game for PVE. Otherwise it's only a PVP spell.
Random lazy guy: Why? If i/we can kill a boss is irrelevant to rev. Its just....I just fuking want to see rev bar.
xx69xx: This feature keeps the skill revelation in the game for PVE. Otherwise it's only a PVP spell.
Random lazy guy: Why is skill revelation even in game???
xx69xx: Well...Euro had it so we added it as well...
Random lazy guy : Why?
xx69xx: ......

Other than the sarcasm one honest question seems its quite obvious you are trying to copy Chronicles success which was based on marketing(aka we release a fuked up class but advertise it properly to build hype and attract users) and no on actual gameplay. Why would someone play a "chronicle-clone" on buggy-ish C files when there is actual Chronicles 2 clicks below? What exactly do you have to offer?

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
Squall just wait and see what the server is like, all I've seen you do is demand how you want the server to be like. (Oh I'm only asking questions)

Just sit back and wait, if you don't like it, move on. The server team seem pretty clued up to how they want THEIR server.

I for one look forward to it.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
The problem is they follow the same principles. I can bet you the custom content will be 40-45+ and till then we will have to kill again skeles and hens.

Every single answer xx69xx is giving basicly says nothing.
Example 1#
Random lazy guy: Will i have to afk lvl spells over night for no reason?
xx69xx: You wont be given as granded.
Random lazy guy: Wtf that even means?
xx69xx: You will have to earn em.
Random lazy guy: Didnt i just earn em by getting lvl XX and getting the book?
xx69xx: Effort is rewarded
Random lazy guy: Effort means leaving pc open overnight and spawning skeles to guards?
xx69xx: .....

Example 2#

Random lazy guy: Could you be nice enough and add rev-bars to bosses?
xx69xx: Bosses will not have automatic rev. This feature keeps the skill revelation in the game for PVE. Otherwise it's only a PVP spell.
Random lazy guy: Why? If i/we can kill a boss is irrelevant to rev. Its just....I just fuking want to see rev bar.
xx69xx: This feature keeps the skill revelation in the game for PVE. Otherwise it's only a PVP spell.
Random lazy guy: Why is skill revelation even in game???
xx69xx: Well...Euro had it so we added it as well...
Random lazy guy : Why?
xx69xx: ......

Other than the sarcasm one honest question seems its quite obvious you are trying to copy Chronicles success which was based on marketing(aka we release a fuked up class but advertise it properly to build hype and attract users) and no on actual gameplay. Why would someone play a "chronicle-clone" on buggy-ish C files when there is actual Chronicles 2 clicks below? What exactly do you have to offer?

Your examples are completely unfair and in-fact have no real truth behind them. You ask the question once. I answer the question. If its not the answer you want, it does not mean it has not been answered.

Saying the files are buggy because its said elsewhere is naïve. You have not tested these files that Apocalypse have edited. Believe it or not EVERY single set of files have once been buggy ;) . It's just the good servers fix 95% of the bugs before release. Like we have done so already.
In honesty, we create more bugs ourselves now adding crazy content than we find in our files.

You keep going on about euro, we have not mentioned euro, we have only mentioned Low Rate, but you have taken this as Euro.

Also you compare us to the most successful server out there at the moment, and despite the fact you dislike it, does not mean its not successful.

Every big company Such as Blizzard/Nike/Apple etc, are popular because they produce good quality enjoyment in one way or another, Other compays try to replicate this in another way, just like chronicles did, and just like we are. We are not Chronicles, but have used their success as an example of how Low Rates are successful.

We will be releaseing a Beta post this week. If you want to test the files, sign up. But please stop saying negative things before playing, its a little demorilizing to read poor feedback before it has actually been seen.

Attempt to try the file before this :P

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Your examples are completely unfair and in-fact have no real truth behind them. You ask the question once. I answer the question. If its not the answer you want, it does not mean it has not been answered.

Saying the files are buggy because its said elsewhere is naïve. You have not tested these files that Apocalypse have edited. Believe it or not EVERY single set of files have once been buggy ;) . It's just the good servers fix 95% of the bugs before release. Like we have done so already.
In honesty, we create more bugs ourselves now adding crazy content than we find in our files.

You keep going on about euro, we have not mentioned euro, we have only mentioned Low Rate, but you have taken this as Euro.

Also you compare us to the most successful server out there at the moment, and despite the fact you dislike it, does not mean its not successful.

Every big company Such as Blizzard/Nike/Apple etc, are popular because they produce good quality enjoyment in one way or another, Other compays try to replicate this in another way, just like chronicles did, and just like we are. We are not Chronicles, but have used their success as an example of how Low Rates are successful.

We will be releaseing a Beta post this week. If you want to test the files, sign up. But please stop saying negative things before playing, its a little demorilizing to read poor feedback before it has actually been seen.

Attempt to try the file before this :P

-Apocalypse Team

In all honest tho i have to admit that you keep replying to me even when you feel offended (im just stating my opinion not having anything personal) which is a step to the right direction. Suppose will try and see your files in actions other than talking about things i dont like in general in low rates.

Just keep in mind that trying to steal users from an already succesful server using same recipe will work for first week but wont long term. Im just trying to voice ppl that want something original.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
In all honest tho i have to admit that you keep replying to me even when you feel offended (im just stating my opinion not having anything personal) which is a step to the right direction. Suppose will try and see your files in actions other than talking about things i dont like in general in low rates.

Just keep in mind that trying to steal users from an already succesful server using same recipe will work for first week but wont long term. Im just trying to voice ppl that want something original.

The intention is not to steal players, but attract new players and attract players that have succeeded as much as they can on other servers.

We have new content that Other servers don't have, that's what should keep players interested.

-Apocalypse Team

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Just seems like to me that you're picking holes for no reason lol.

I mean, mob revelation? Really? I shudder to think how you would cope when this feature existed for NO MOB, let alone just not for bosses.

And i'm not sure where you're getting that they're are going down the same path as others? Yes, it's Low-Rate, but so are many others, and many successful ones....But...Where is the euro clone? They have stated numerous times it's not, that lots of content has been added.

I mean, are you going to class every server a euro clone if it's LowRate and has DragonSlayer as a weapon? OMG, SAME ITEM NAMES AS EURO, CLONE CLONE CLONE!!

Stop picking holes and wait and see what they have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.