[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Hi Nameless,

Quick Brief:

Dan - Database / Gameplay co-ordinator
Myself - Gameplay co-ordinator / AI/Skills Coder + any extras I can do. / Website Developer
Stupple - Main Coder / Bug tracker

Hope this helps.

Thanks
DVS

Does the website developer know hes website is down :eagerness:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Matter of opinion you enjoy playing the server u are playing and i am sure we will see you ingame when we launch. Untill then if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Is dan aware that galaxy has lunched and is he going to pay the lad hes week wages ?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
i think theres a galaxy in his lunchbox and he wants a weeks wages for it

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
to server team :
when is the nearest date you " think " this server would be ready?
i know that the answer is : we don't promise anything but hopefully soon

i want a date answer please.
ty

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
is this gona be high rate like galaxy where people have 500dc ? -_- and guaranteed luck potions?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
is this gona be high rate like galaxy where people have 500dc ? -_- and guaranteed luck potions?

no it wont be its a low rate.

and i doubt that there will be anything so game changing in game shop.

Basic Information
Server Files: Custom C#
Live Date: TBA
Experience: x2.7 with custom exp pools
Drops: Custom
Start level: 1

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Personal I trying to push out an data by end of this month I sad this befor I dure to fly back in u.k 10-20 days All on what fly I got. And it all on how may bugs I need to fix and if more bugs come up. We did have date in mind befor hand but at the last minute I got told I going away for 6 weeks this why date was not released as we sad befor but the game last time I check was 95% rdy.

Summer what I sad you should have date by end of this month. All on what need to be done when I get back I keep you guys update.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Personal I trying to push out an data by end of this month I sad this befor I dure to fly back in u.k 10-20 days All on what fly I got. And it all on how may bugs I need to fix and if more bugs come up. We did have date in mind befor hand but at the last minute I got told I going away for 6 weeks this why date was not released as we sad befor but the game last time I check was 95% rdy.

Summer what I sad you should have date by end of this month. All on what need to be done when I get back I keep you guys update.
nice one mate looking forward to playing this.

petreet989

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 7, 2015

There is no rush guys, everybody knows this **** will kick ass when it launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.