[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Stupple is their coder I believe and he has recently stated in another thread that he is 'back out in the field' or something similar. (Im presuming he is military or something?). That was 2 days ago.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Has anything been added in the 6 months since i played ? aside from the crafting what has changed ?

- Has all the sin's skills bugs been fixed ?
- Has the Hunter class been fixed ?
- Has any new content been added ?
- Have you addressed the class balance ?
- Has curse been fixed ?

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Stupple is their coder I believe and he has recently stated in another thread that he is 'back out in the field' or something similar. (Im presuming he is military or something?). That was 2 days ago.

yep this is right but i was planning taking my laptop with me so I can code most the week i am away but i just be information i am not need so i not be going

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Mirinnbrah

i added lot new stuff and sill planning adding more to the server atm just bad timing with work.

i could post some screen shot of stuff that i be working on but sill in dev all wall way changing and my not look anything to what i screened shooted

---------- Post Merged at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:24 PM ----------

So I didn't want to say it, but I will.

If it's taken this long to even get the server started, can we imagine how long updates/client bug fixes would take to get fixed?

I don't fancy playing another Chronicles server where we're waiting 9months for an update, with a never ending "list".

atm most the waiting is due to me the team have other personal who be doing the update - maps, cave, items and so on,

atn my job to code and fix the coded bugs i just added big system witch not going as planned this why we waiting on my self to fix it.

plus i not be on the team for that long so it not be 9 months for my self .

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
If i remember correctly this server/idea was born out of a dislike to Chronicles staff not replying/giving generic answers and being slow with updates.

Ironic.

2iuqbnl.jpg

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Stupple can you post some screen shots of new features you have added/working on ?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
dont worry guys now you can take your time building/fixing bugs in your " mythical server "
since there is a 0.5 exp rate server coming out which will keep the lomcn distracted for abit " if you know what i mean " : ) .

P.S : its been more than 8 months !

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
May aswell delete this thread, it ain't happening. Even if it does, stupple is supposedly in the military meaning periods away. Just what a server needs.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
May aswell delete this thread, it ain't happening. Even if it does, stupple is supposedly in the military meaning periods away. Just what a server needs.
Yes this mean I have periods away I need to pay for my bills and I all way have laptop with me and mobile phone witch mean I can code and updata when I in the files if need or if I on course but we doing have ppl who can and willing to help if need in emergency.

It all so team effort not just one man doing it. Atm I working on some thing that hold me back on server I try my best to get it done this week if I can or pull shot gun to my head as it doing my head in now as the code dose not want to play.

And Dev updata what going off

I sad I willing to post screen shot I post few tonight if I get time I have added hum up sysment to the server few editing on lib need on that.

Atm sill fixing the carfing sysment inface wicth hold the server. This is an big part of game now lot coding gone in to this also we code it so it can be unique play and every important strategy on away the game is play how you hunt when it filled coded in.

I done really what to get Pacific information out on this as don't want other server copying this idea.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Yes this mean I have periods away I need to pay for my bills and I all way have laptop with me and mobile phone witch mean I can code and updata when I in the files if need or if I on course but we doing have ppl who can and willing to help if need in emergency.

It all so team effort not just one man doing it. Atm I working on some thing that hold me back on server I try my best to get it done this week if I can or pull shot gun to my head as it doing my head in now as the code dose not want to play.

And Dev updata what going off

I sad I willing to post screen shot I post few tonight if I get time I have added hum up sysment to the server few editing on lib need on that.

Atm sill fixing the carfing sysment inface wicth hold the server. This is an big part of game now lot coding gone in to this also we code it so it can be unique play and every important strategy on away the game is play how you hunt when it filled coded in.

I done really what to get Pacific information out on this as don't want other server copying this idea.

Ok i'll be the one to be constructive lol.

Appreciate the update and all, more informative than what we have received for a while lol.

But sadly, all you have done is make it slightly worse...You just confirmed you're working on a function of the server that was never advertised?

The HumUp system is great and all, and would like to see it in full force on a server some day...but why is this a priority? This wasn't and isn't mentioned once in the advert, why isn't this reserved on the side for when the server is ACTUALLY live?

All this says to me, is that you're cramming all your current and future features/releases into one big release/opening of the server...Meaning you never intend to release new content, but instead will probably end up re-releasing existing content, under different names/stats and locations.

Basically I now think you intend to release your server and never bother to maintain it...Should I now bother at all, no new content or releases, makes a boring server.

OR...It's just a fob off and delaying the embarrassment of nothing being done after so long...not sure which I prefer...

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So you basicly JUST realised there is a slight chance that IF the server ever goes live their updates/support/fixes might be a bit...slow?

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Ok i'll be the one to be constructive lol.

Appreciate the update and all, more informative than what we have received for a while lol.

But sadly, all you have done is make it slightly worse...You just confirmed you're working on a function of the server that was never advertised?

i just post some information to keep you up to data saying that we sill ere i could just not give anything out.

The HumUp system is great and all, and would like to see it in full force on a server some day...but why is this a priority? This wasn't and isn't mentioned once in the advert, why isn't this reserved on the side for when the server is ACTUALLY live?

All this says to me, is that you're cramming all your current and future features/releases into one big release/opening of the server...Meaning you never intend to release new content, but instead will probably end up re-releasing existing content, under different names/stats and locations.

Basically I now think you intend to release your server and never bother to maintain it...Should I now bother at all, no new content or releases, makes a boring server.

OR...It's just a fob off and delaying the embarrassment of nothing being done after so long...not sure which I prefer...

i just give you guy some information what going off the hum up system was added yes and not advertised as don`t need to be this was added when i 1st join the team. and i released it out to you guys in C# forums so nothing new here.

the other stuff i be working on other team member have be give hit out.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
just waiting for xx69xx to pop up and tell everyone the server is ready and has been ready for months claim they will give a release date then go missing again

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
not trying to be a dick in anyway here but you may as well release your files or let someone else host the server... there has been alot of #C files out now that are great and already have the stuff your adding/took soo long to do... so whats with the hold up?

if you don't want this server to ever go live just say instead of leading people on with your non stop babbling on..

**** like this kills the community... same reason mir 3 died..

harsh but true.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
not trying to be a dick in anyway here but you may as well release your files or let someone else host the server... there has been alot of #C files out now that are great and already have the stuff your adding/took soo long to do... so whats with the hold up?

if you don't want this server to ever go live just say instead of leading people on with your non stop babbling on..

**** like this kills the community... same reason mir 3 died..

harsh but true.

Like I sad before that hold up pettery much inface issue on one system witch I plan to this weekend or have good work round to it get what I really want it to be like. Then it just clean up on files.

Xx69xx was right in saying we had an release data in minde but stuff come up and it got push to right. Atm we doing have new release data in our minde other get it out before xmass if we can. That all I can say on that

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Like I sad before that hold up pettery much inface issue on one system witch I plan to this weekend or have good work round to it get what I really want it to be like. Then it just clean up on files.

Xx69xx was right in saying we had an release data in minde but stuff come up and it got push to right. Atm we doing have new release data in our minde other get it out before xmass if we can. That all I can say on that

allrightythen...

Status
Not open for further replies.