can any one give me help on....

smoochy boys on tour

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
what m2 are you using? M2 ServerNoConfirm untranslated?

if so, create a folder in your mir200 folder names "M2ServerNoConfirm" then stick; !Setup.txt, !servertable.txt, M2Server.dll, Command.ini, String.ini and any other excess .dlls like zPlugOfEngine.dll.

then start up the whole thing :)

if you're using english translated, post and ill send you a guide. if you're using another one i'll see what i can do. :)

EDIT1: Have yoyu changed all IPs in !Setup.txt? and String.ini?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
what m2 are you using? M2 ServerNoConfirm untranslated?

if so, create a folder in your mir200 folder names "M2ServerNoConfirm" then stick; !Setup.txt, !servertable.txt, M2Server.dll, Command.ini, String.ini and any other excess .dlls like zPlugOfEngine.dll.

then start up the whole thing :)

if you're using english translated, post and ill send you a guide. if you're using another one i'll see what i can do. :)

EDIT1: Have yoyu changed all IPs in !Setup.txt? and String.ini?

worked thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
spliffs some ips have got to stay 127.0.0.1 but not all if you wont elp pm me your msn in a message and ill see what i can do.

/SK

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
If you read the guide totally, took in all the information then carried out all the work then you could connect. You haven't read through it and implemented the changes correctly.

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Senture said:
This final section applies the final changes needed to make everythng effective. Load up your DB server, you will see 3 buttons at the bottom click on the far right one you will then get a screen looking somthing like this
Example2.JPG

you will need to set the ip how it is set in your server files in the highlighted area below
Example3.JPG

click apply and close then close your db server.

next load up your login server and double click in the white area at the top, you should get a screen like this
Example4.JPG

copy the text highlighted into the box below and change the ip to how it is set in your server files (be careful, it should looklike " serverip:7100") and check the box next to it save then close that.

Now your server should be set up correctly to be accessed over the internet and LAN if you have a friend that nice enough to test it over the internet go ahead and trial it over the LAN at the same time, if you have any problems i will try my best to help you out.
That is the changes you need to do server side, then make your client with the correct IP address. There is a known bug that causes login problems, you may need to login a few times.

Upvote 0

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
right ill try that now. thanks

edit/

worked, thank u all 4 the help. :P

Last edited:
Upvote 0