Choas Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Name:Choas
IP:82.2.161.14
[sigstat]82.2.161.14[/sigstat]
Start:22
ExP:10x around
Rares:are rares but abit easier

Patches:www.JudgementMir.com

Gamemasters:
Barny
Host

New:
BDD Added
PT Added
PSC Added
Pets Added
Marriage Added
25k Everytime you log in
All in one npc Added

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Just added all these: (will be in after reboot when host on)
BDD Added
PT Added
PSC Added
Pets Added
Marriage Added
25k Everytime you log in
All in one npc Added

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Brucie said:
DONT play this server these are stolen files..

aye dont these server files are stolen from whoop. theyve just moved npcs about n **** cos they cant make their own server. sad really

u wanna be playing real Whoop not this copy of it with changed name

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Jonesy Boi said:
so wot? judgment is a corrupt server which needs to sort gms and rares out if nething i say good on this server for makein a server like judgment only non corrupt

m8 u dont know how corrupt it is.
1) the server files are stolen
2) wirie asked him to host and he acted like it was his server and restarted
3) this makes it not a corrupt server?

could say a few things bout andy but not gonna cos he been nice lately :P

BeMo-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Tahriel said:
m8 u dont know how corrupt it is.
1) the server files are stolen
2) wirie asked him to host and he acted like it was his server and restarted
3) this makes it not a corrupt server?

could say a few things bout andy but not gonna cos he been nice lately :P
Wirie actually gave Class the server files, then regreted after Class got them, and wanted them back.

That's what Wirie himself said on the "original" Whoop.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
BeMo- said:
Wirie actually gave Class the server files, then regreted after Class got them, and wanted them back.

That's what Wirie himself said on the "original" Whoop.

well then. that atleast means class is an unhonest person and not to be trusted.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Tahriel is pixie off whoop who benifits from knowing the gm, whoop is always down as has reboots every 2 secs. This is alot different from whoop now we have changed alot. Wirie gave class the files then changed his mind, also u go on about these stealing whoop files what about nuthouse stealing mine cant they make there own? i know u play nuthouse cos u always go on about it on whoop. We made this server because whoop is corrupt and bearly ever gets updated and always crashes.

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
JohnBarny said:
Tahriel is pixie off whoop who benifits from knowing the gm, whoop is always down as has reboots every 2 secs. This is alot different from whoop now we have changed alot. Wirie gave class the files then changed his mind, also u go on about these stealing whoop files what about nuthouse stealing mine cant they make there own? i know u play nuthouse cos u always go on about it on whoop. We made this server because whoop is corrupt and bearly ever gets updated and always crashes.

Shut up john barny...

SexyBabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2003
Dark room
JohnBarny said:
if whoop is corrupt.. **** dont make me laugh, and u was suppost to host the server, how's restarting it after 1 day hosting it?? without asking gm's? u just needed our server files cuz u suck to make ur own ones... this just prooves ur piece **** :D

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
SexyBabe said:
if whoop is corrupt.. **** dont make me laugh, and u was suppost to host the server, how's restarting it after 1 day hosting it?? without asking gm's? u just needed our server files cuz u suck to make ur own ones... this just prooves ur piece **** :D
lol i aint the host... the host restarted cos u was corrupt i know wirie is corrupt because his noob has gm powers and even showed them off in sz, and some how his noob go DSS and **** loadsa rares...

and why do you pretend to be a girl? its pretti sad realli lol. Oh look its brucie who sucks up to evry1 to get items :) well u doing a good job keep at it, incase u cant read properly i have made my own server files and they are running atm lol. but it aint a public server its private for people we know in real life when my mate buys some new ram we gonna put public god knows y he wants more ram runs fine :S

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Mrj6000 said:
lmao sexybabes a man :P
-brucie, what did john ever do to u?

He didnt do anything to me, I just dont like ppl who steal server files

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
I noticed,i was half way to st b7 when it crashed and iv not been able to get on since.

/Zer0

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
JohnBarny said:

benefits from knowing the gm?