Choas Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BeMo-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Tahriel said:
well then. that atleast means class is an unhonest person and not to be trusted.
Woop-di-do.

Wanna hold hands and sing?

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
lol u say class unhonest(four 1) class didnt steal the files he was given them.
(2 ive got a screenie of wirie telling me that he all way lvls his m8 and can do wot he wonts maybe he can but 2 me that make him a W anker when ppl r working hard 2 lvl and get item then he just lvl his m8 u lot still play leting him treat u lot like aTw at good 4 u keep being played no need 4 u 2 post on here.

and if some tells me a good upload site ill post screenie

/Ace not found

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
who gives a **** about what wirie is doing, thats up to him, class is the ******, wirie worked hard to make those files and are stil ongoing in development, but class the lowlife, thinks it would be funny to ask to host a server, which he fully intended not to host nebody elses server files, but make them his own. that makes them a full on ******, now if u think hosting somebody elses files, that u havent made ur selve, and that the orig maker didnt want the host to put them up. then youv'e got summet wrong with u.
now dont give us all this **** about wirie being corrupt.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
lol u nob gimma a upload or some 1 who can put it up and ill send u the screenie

mrj6000

sexybabe-
john made maddogz/circ/cerc/nuthouse files... theyre the best iv ever played.

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
JohnBarny said:
lol i aint the host... the host restarted cos u was corrupt i know wirie is corrupt because his noob has gm powers and even showed them off in sz, and some how his noob go DSS and **** loadsa rares...

and why do you pretend to be a girl? its pretti sad realli lol. Oh look its brucie who sucks up to evry1 to get items :) well u doing a good job keep at it, incase u cant read properly i have made my own server files and they are running atm lol. but it aint a public server its private for people we know in real life when my mate buys some new ram we gonna put public god knows y he wants more ram runs fine :S

wtf? I dont suck up to ppl to get items, get your facts rite you fat wnkr

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
JohnBarny said:
Tahriel is pixie off whoop who benifits from knowing the gm, whoop is always down as has reboots every 2 secs. This is alot different from whoop now we have changed alot. Wirie gave class the files then changed his mind, also u go on about these stealing whoop files what about nuthouse stealing mine cant they make there own? i know u play nuthouse cos u always go on about it on whoop. We made this server because whoop is corrupt and bearly ever gets updated and always crashes.

great how we get brought into all these arguments

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Yes,server is ok but the npc in sz needs fixing as does the speed of many mobs there just to damn fast.Also a lvling area for n00bs as its impossible for a wizzy to lvl solo in ldc with 5k to buy books and pots.MRJ's are to weak and are easily killed by a range of mobs i hunt,ES seems to be the only boss that drops.BDD has no boss mobs other than ES id love to see the rest of the bad boys added.

/Zer0

mrj6000

Zer0 said:
Yes,server is ok but the npc in sz needs fixing as does the speed of many mobs there just to damn fast.Also a lvling area for n00bs as its impossible for a wizzy to lvl solo in ldc with 5k to buy books and pots.MRJ's are to weak and are easily killed by a range of mobs i hunt,ES seems to be the only boss that drops.BDD has no boss mobs other than ES id love to see the rest of the bad boys added.

/Zer0
theyre named after me :D

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
hehe try and hint to barny to make em in ur image (stronger i hope) as atm there kinda weak.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Just gone down,there was no warning so i dont think its a reboot.I had ZumaChampion down to almost no red on his hp bar -.-

/Zer0