Chronicle Server [BETA] Online till sunday.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
OK...stan brought his pc in shop today to get some Trojans removed. During the time it was on the bench we had 2 power cuts and now his pc wont boot. We have brought a new HDD but I think we have either a MB or CPU fault. I will fix this tomorrow morning and server will be back asap. Sorry for downtime guyz but server WILL be back tomorrow.

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
lmffao all i can say really lol might aswell look for new server server was gonna go down sooner or later (it happens 2 every1)

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
*Angel* said:
lmffao all i can say really lol might aswell look for new server server was gonna go down sooner or later (it happens 2 every1)

Lol it will be bck 2 moz, and he is havin pc probs -.-

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
*Angel* said:

Ok you go do that but why bother telling us .............

fubu

*Angel* said:
I dont think so, DrUgZ is a very reliable person, Hes said it'll be up tomorrow then you should take his word for it.

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Thx fubu m8....

As I said..Stan brought his PC in but **** happens. I will fix it tomorrow when I get to work or buy him a new Board and CPU! Either way server will be back.

Hmmmmz.......
Stan....the problem could be your CPU. When I told you max CPU for your board, it was for ONLY a 2.6 (266Mhz).

The CPU that you have is a 2.6 (333Mhz) :noooo2:

See: http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/CPUSupportList/CPUSupportList_GA-7DXE.htm

Will see tomorrow. I will bring you a 2.2 (266) CPU in and try that...I think that will work.

See ya tomorrow m8 and be there for 10am *****! :)

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
DrUgZ said:
Thx fubu m8....

As I said..Stan brought his PC in but **** happens. I will fix it tomorrow when I get to work or buy him a new Board and CPU! Either way server will be back.

Hmmmmz.......
Stan....the problem could be your CPU. When I told you max CPU for your board, it was for ONLY a 2.6 (266Mhz).

The CPU that you have is a 2.6 (333Mhz) :noooo2:

See: http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/CPUSupportList/CPUSupportList_GA-7DXE.htm

Will see tomorrow. I will bring you a 2.2 (266) CPU in and try that...I think that will work.

See ya tomorrow m8 and be there for 10am *****! :)

atleast u have an idea on wat the prob is lol gl on gettin it done m8

stan

*Angel* said:

Man i can tell ur still a lil kid can or have u read the posts above, we are having problems with host computer .....server WILL be up as DrUgZ said today. :manman:

scody

Any news on the server? im addicted:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :attack:

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
SERVER UPDATE:

I have fixed Stans PC....was both CPU and memory problem. OS is now installed and PC is running fine.

We need to reinstall server onto PC and other little bits of software.

Server will be up this afternoon...like I said yesterday for people that doubted it :devil:

Anyway...just lettting you know :)

stan

Server should be back up within an hour , all i have to do is put a few bits of software on and install NTL.

see ya all soon :P :yyyipe:

scody

cheers dude this server is just sooo good it doesnt deserve to go down so soon :clap: :clap:

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Stan took his PC home working fine...however..last I heard..after he installed some software hes now having some other problem.....will speak to him on MSN and find out whats happening.

All I can do at the mo.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Just been speaking to stan at the shop, DrUgZ has fixed his pc
Stan is just going to buy some more RAM now server sud be up at 6

stan

Server up tbh , Comp fixed BIG CHEESY THANKS TO DrUgZ aka RingMaster .

Name : Chronicle
IP : 82.9.138.85

Use blams Patches maps and exe can be found on fourms in 5 mins.

stan

yer soz, screen keeps goin black and crashing computer everytime i run server ¬.¬, il; just keep trying to see if i can get it working :S :cwoah: