Chronicle Server [BETA] Online till sunday.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
COmplication after complication with this server lol, hope u back up the server files?

Theman881

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2004
:boxing: Grrrrr dont go now fingers cross for back up server files :punch: hop so lol cos it like best server going lol

stan

server bck up ^_^ just re-installed display drivers :)

Thanks for ur positive posts :)

eiei

Nop the Server has to manny Re-Boot and laggy when Gm come's on And when he does reboot we dont get gold back 4 Pet's so really we was gold on some Stupid server
sorry 4 saying this But it is crap and when u C katlin Tell her to go **** her mum and u as well go **** your self and u gila your mum and u are both ****ed up and are a bunc of Twats SO **** U ALLLLLLLLL AND YOUR SERVER

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
eiei said:
Nop the Server has to manny Re-Boot and laggy when Gm come's on And when he does reboot we dont get gold back 4 Pet's so really we was gold on some Stupid server
sorry 4 saying this But it is crap and when u C katlin Tell her to go **** her mum and u as well go **** your self and u gila your mum and u are both ****ed up and are a bunc of Twats SO **** U ALLLLLLLLL AND YOUR SERVER

Stfu u fr00b go cry some where else -.-

stan

eiei said:
1 - Come back when u can make a better server.
2 - its only laggy when GM comes on to re-boot lol like u said
3 - go find a host then
4 - just because i put an arour with 50 AC 50AMC and 10 DC down to 22AC 22AMC and 5 DC he left ROFL howz about GET A GRIP u n00b.
5 - i dont se anyone else moaning about cash ....oh yea u Cant be bothered to get off ur ass LOL , most ppl have like 100mill + cash is easy to get and pets cost 100k LOLOLOLOLOL henlords drop 60k gold in the Farm.

PS - New Low / medium / high exp caves added for Warrior Wizard and Taoist
Also new low level boss area with ET's , BE's , EA's etc , the small boss's :)

Last edited:

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
eiei said:

Server is great dont listen to twats who just want to put u off the server :flush:

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
The levels of the snakes in high level warrior cave need lowering because im lvl 52 and get 1 exp per snake but they kill me in 5 hits

stan

its alrdy been done just need to re-boot , im currently setting attributes on high war cave cos as u can probbaly tell when u tele in , you are on black tiles :S and thats not good ^_^ :matrix:

EDIT - Patches can be found at http://chronicle.no-ip.org/forum

Last edited:

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
wots the ip i get connection closed

any 1 kno if the server will b back up

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
looks like the host doesnt wana host no more :( pity but stuff happens

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
ok i want stan 2 host coz its the best server ever lol but i agree with him wats the point no1 is ever on for the bast 3 days now its just been me on n something dragonslayer but thats it :S

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
so its gone then

i have been on it in the past 3 days

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
does he speak to any 1 that could talk him round to putting it back up

can we make a partition if every 1 leaves their name or even do a pole vote

stan

Chronicle is Down , i dont see the point in hosting if we get 2 / 3 players online a day its a waste ov a good'ish host. There could be better server#s waiting to be hosted. Sorry to all you who have wanted it to stay bck up but im working on a better server.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
stan said:
Chronicle is Down , i dont see the point in hosting if we get 2 / 3 players online a day its a waste ov a good'ish host. There could be better server#s waiting to be hosted. Sorry to all you who have wanted it to stay bck up but im working on a better server.
oO stan the fr00b :P just edit Chronicle ....?