Client Preview

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Np Spells "Follow" mobs. theres an auto lock function that who ever your cursor is on, with first hit, it will always aim for them.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Skyline said:
Np Spells "Follow" mobs. theres an auto lock function that who ever your cursor is on, with first hit, it will always aim for them.

Um, when I Eshock something while it is moving, it follows (this I *know*, since I did it yesterday while eshocking at someone running by). If the spell is cast ON a player it generally will follow them. Can someone test it?

The "auto lock" is simple: When you attack a monster (or also a NPC technically) the client will allow you to attack it even while without the mouse pointer on it. If you're attacking it and you move the mouse pointer over something else, it'll attack that instead. The "auto lock function" was incredibly basic. It doesn't work on players.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
UniTY said:
Um, when I Eshock something while it is moving, it follows (this I *know*, since I did it yesterday while eshocking at someone running by). If the spell is cast ON a player it generally will follow them. Can someone test it?

The "auto lock" is simple: When you attack a monster (or also a NPC technically) the client will allow you to attack it even while without the mouse pointer on it. If you're attacking it and you move the mouse pointer over something else, it'll attack that instead. The "auto lock function" was incredibly basic. It doesn't work on players.
Basically, if you have cast the eshock on someone/thing so that the eshock is already around the person, and the person moves, then yes it does follow the person, but if you just start to cast and a player moves away, you miss.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Good job guys. :agree:

I like the idea of being able to own the main towns. This way you can take a certain percentage of pots, items etc that are bought. Obviously you are going to need to think of a way that you can own the town. Maybe a bidding/auction system would be pretty nice? If you are able to code this, then i guess the possibilitys are kind of endless, all you need is good ideas that could be implemented. Oh, by the way i noticed some of the mobs moved quite slow, and some of the wizard skills seemed slightly slower compared to euro mir.

Don't suppose you need a mapper do you? ;) I wouldn't mind working on this project for you. Maybe you could introduce caves/mobs from mir3?

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Yes, but i'm sure they can produce some things ontop of this project when its complete. Things people won't of seen before.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
MentaL said:
Rich,its replica of euromir

Actually the wall ownership was an idea to be added (and could later), but for now I don't think we need it. GT works just fine, its simple, its safe, and it makes the game a bit easier for those guilds.

If I cast IceStorm on you and it does it you, I believe the effect will follow you. It only damages once, but the effect gets locked to you if it is casted on you.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
I know for certain that IceStorm didn't follow people or mobs during or before Euro 1.9.

I don't see why they would've changed it.

Last edited:

Hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
Albion
Ice storm doesnt follow the target and never has.

/41 wizz on euro

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005
very nice ima join btw downloading the tune now sounds good xD