Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
urbanfox said:
I will have the link up probably Friday/Saturday night.

n1 m8 :) cant wait, will help me alot with my lappy :ppunk:

Thanks Urban, i know for a fact that we are all very greatful for this :)

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
mate there is a torrent with every southpark episode on search on www.torrentspy.com.

ive jsut lost every epoisode of The Simpsosns 40 gb ><. i partiond my drie into c and d and wiped my c _which had windows) and it renamed my dvd drive to D which caused the partion to be lsot and become un initilized and the volume wasnt there and when i created ther volume again through HDD Mangament i was forced to format to be able to use it losing every new movie / album / series :( BUMMER :(

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
urbanfox said:
For those of you who are not torrent/ftp inclined (or just want a direct link) I thought it would be helpful to upload some stuff pertaining to PC help.

What this is: A place to come and download software to turn an unpartioned computer into a functional one: Windows XP, Office, etc and useful programs.

What this is not: A games/media pub. I simply do not have the space nor the patience to upload a bunch of games/movies/shows. BUT, I will upload some* and change it every 2 weeks or so. Maybe one game, a movie, a show series etc. This is not a place to get the latest screeners or games, just someplace to download some of my favorite things if interested.

I should have everything up by thursday. Feel free to request anything you think would be useful.

NOTE: These are PRIVATE links. They are for LOMCN ONLY. Please do not give them out. Thankyou.

Well i can say this with pride

URBAN FOR THE WIN ! ! !

This will be very very very very handy as im goin to uni soon an im gonna need a laptop so all the OS disks will come in very handy.

Again nice 1 m8

::Edit::

also out of intrest could you be givin rep for this????

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
XeroXDaBomb said:
also out of intrest could you be givin rep for this????

According to the higher up's we're not supposed to talk about the reputation system:

If someone helps you then tell them!!! We've introduced the reputation system, therefore when someone helps you out - look at the icons near where it shows if they're online or not. Here you should find a picture of some scales, leave your comments.

Because moderating this system is a tad more difficult, abuses will be delt with by a firm deletion of your account, most likely without warning ^^.

A few abuses listed (but not limited to);
Giving someone rep for reasons other than helping with a request.
Not leaving reasons for rep
Giving incorrect/misleading reasons for rep
Agreeing to give each other rep
Discussion of rep ANYWHERE!
Rep-gangs.
Giving rep for ANYTHING within the General OffTopic board!

However, using a theorhetical situation here, if person A wanted to give person B some a reputation increase for a download person B provided, then I would say sure go ahead. Person B would probably feel better if the reputation was given after the said downloads were publically available though. Purely theorhetical situation though :P

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Bad news, the download section has been pushed back to Sunday -.-

You can all personally thank my brother Biohazard via hate PM's.

You're taking all the bandwidth!
Ok, I'll reduce it to 13/54.
Ok.
I leave.
I call home.
WTF. Thanks for turning off my computer because it 'lagged your games'.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
urbanfox said:
Bad news, the download section has been pushed back to Sunday -.-

You can all personally thank my brother Biohazard via hate PM's.

You're taking all the bandwidth!
Ok, I'll reduce it to 13/54.
Ok.
I leave.
I call home.
WTF. Thanks for turning off my computer because it 'lagged your games'.

argh :( tis ok m8 :) Hopefully it will be sinday hehe :)

Brotherly Love heh :ppunk: :P

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
i think he should upload a game like call of duty 2 and all of us play it :D

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Or half life/counter strike :P

But duno if the CD gens allow you to play online :( well, the keys you get from them lol :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well, atm i am downloading counterstrike 1.6 heh, if it works online etc ill upload it for people :) unless urban wants to.

p.s. Sorry if this is abit off topic.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
ash1234 said:
Well, atm i am downloading counterstrike 1.6 heh, if it works online etc ill upload it for people :) unless urban wants to.

p.s. Sorry if this is abit off topic.
AFAIK all CS's work "onlin", but you do need a valid cd key for steam.

You have to have the IP and port to connect to a server instead of steam's search for servers.

P.S give me your MSN :P

Status
Not open for further replies.