Congradulations Wales

smoochy boys on tour

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
im welsh myself and was in work until the 60th minute but i believe Fiji played extremely well and more physically and ill be glad to see the back of Gareth jerkins as he did say hed resign if they didn't get to the semi finals but they didn't even get to the quarters.

oh by the way you spell it Congratulations.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
im welsh myself and was in work until the 60th minute but i believe Fiji played extremely well and more physically and ill be glad to see the back of Gareth jerkins as he did say hed resign if they didn't get to the semi finals but they didn't even get to the quarters.

Before you start telling others how to type, look at yourself =]

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

Seriously, why haven't you ****ed off yet? I can't think of ONE person here that actually likes you to any extent. The whole reason I made this thread was to **** you off, I think its hillarious that you were slating England a few weeks back going on about how they weren't going to get anywhere in the RWC etc.

It's funny though cos the guy hosting the program on ITV said "Im sorry for whats happened to your country today" to one of the ex-wales players.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i know you made the thread to piss me off was obviously a shot at me. i didn't miss spell i didn't use capitols soul.

i use this forum because i play mir and i don't care for any ones opinion.

i still believe england wont get far in the world cup i think australia will beat england wouldn't put money on it but its an opinion/guess.

the reason they said im sorry for whats happened to your country as the talent in players is there but the coaching staff isn't and hopefully that will change once gareth jenkins is gone.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
So "im" isn't meant to be "I'm", "ill" meant to be "I'll" and "hed" meant to be "he'd"?

Found it funny that you were able to capitalise "congratulations", a word you used at the end of a sentence.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Capitols = Capitals?
Any one = Anyone?
Also, who is Miss Spell? I assume you meant "misspell"...
Also, "I" should be a capital everytime you are referring to yourself.

Its funny cos everytime you point a flaw in something, there are several flaws that can be pointed out in you. England may not get "Far" but they still got further than wales, and if ONE MAN can **** up your whole team, then obviously the team is retarded.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
England are through.

Wales are not.

End of shizzle, my nizzle.

By the way, I'm Welsh, we played well, but obviously not well enough lol

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
i know you made the thread to piss me off was obviously a shot at me. i didn't miss spell i didn't use capitols soul.

i use this forum because i play mir and i don't care for any ones opinion.

i still believe england wont get far in the world cup i think australia will beat england wouldn't put money on it but its an opinion/guess.

the reason they said im sorry for whats happened to your country as the talent in players is there but the coaching staff isn't and hopefully that will change once gareth jenkins is gone.
I know you've already been notified of the text I highlighted, I don't care =]

****s and giggles.

Also, I don't recall saying you misspelt or used capitals incorrectly. Paulnut pointed out the exact flaws ^_^

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
What the hell is all this flaming each other for spelling/grammer about? Its got beyond joke like little children arguing.

My oppinion anyway

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Seriously, why haven't you ****ed off yet? I can't think of ONE person here that actually likes you to any extent. The whole reason I made this thread was to **** you off, I think its hillarious that you were slating England a few weeks back going on about how they weren't going to get anywhere in the RWC etc.

It's funny though cos the guy hosting the program on ITV said "Im sorry for whats happened to your country today" to one of the ex-wales players.

Agreed.............

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
It's still spelt congratulations though, but I agree Colonel can't really say anything lol.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i choose to not use capitols and i spelled capitol correct in the american way and it didnt appear to be wrong on mozilla firefox so there you are.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i choose to not use capitols and i spelled capitol correct in the american way and it didnt appear to be wrong on mozilla firefox so there you are.
you're not American though are you?
and you're not living in America are you?

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005

You might aswell give up, you've been outnumbered :P