Congradulations Wales

smoochy boys on tour

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I hate so many of the shensation users, sawell has an awesome site, just a shame half the users are clones of each other, or Euromir pussies who still argue about how some guy got a DSS.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Sorry I maybe ganged up on but I really couldn;t give a toos FFS it's Rugby!!! Ok if it was football I'd be well in here but coem on it's a d**** sport get over it Wales ain;t good and neither will England most probably lol.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Well the England rubgy team have a better chance of acheiving than that failure of a football team we currently have lol. Our football team that up untill recently was struggling against much weaker teams, and usually fail in the quarter-finals if they make it there. The rugby team currently hold the world cup and although they have been poor recently are definately capable of playing.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sorry I maybe ganged up on but I really couldn;t give a toos FFS it's Rugby!!! Ok if it was football I'd be well in here but coem on it's a d**** sport get over it Wales ain;t good and neither will England most probably lol.

Football is the worst sport in history no other sport is as boring as football or as filled with pansies who writhe in pain when they get touched. Least Rugby players can actually take a tackle

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Football is the worst sport in history no other sport is as boring as football or as filled with pansies who writhe in pain when they get touched. Least Rugby players can actually take a tackle

Football is the biggest Sport in England and in most other country's. Got admit takes balls to play rugby tho.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
dont know who watched argentina vs ireland yesterday but argentina beat ireland and in the mix of it geordan murphy did alot of football acting, football is terribly boring to watch fun to play but too repetitive.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Football is biggest team sport in world, field hockey is second dunno whats 3rd but football isnt really my thing only really watch when england play in world cup and even then doesnt last long to be fair england has gone alot furthur in rugby then most over sports

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yeah englands rugby hit their peak at the luckiest time of all and since then its all been down hill with injuries and retirements. englands football got so much money invested into their clubs and players but they have too many foreigners playing for their clubs and not enough english players coming through into the teams therefore having too little strength in depth.

the football opinion is an opinion from a rugby player though some may agree most will disagree.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The England football team peaked in 2002 and when we beat Argentina in the 2002 World cup, before veteran keeper David Seamen game us a glimpse of why international retirement was right in the horizon. Since then, it has been more than possible for them to acheive. yet, they fell flat.

I remember McClaren dropping Beckham to prove one man doesn't make a team, and it went to ****. Come to think of it, remember when Blackburn sold Shearer to Newcastle and said "one make won't make a difference" that same season it was "hello first division"