Contact with Shanda

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
I ask me only if one other ever get Contact with Shanda ? I was so pissed that i wrote them a mail and i ask me if i ever will get a answer what i not believe :biggrin:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
lol what is ther not to understand? (Shande copyright owner and producer from woool) like mir2 mir3 =Wemade

so i ask if one here had tried to get in contact with shanda ?

cause i wrote a e-mail and ask me if i ever will get a answer (unimpotant what will stay inside)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol what is ther not to understand? (Shande copyright owner and producer from woool) like mir2 mir3 =Wemade

so i ask if one here had tried to get in contact with shanda ?

cause i wrote a e-mail and ask me if i ever will get a answer (unimpotant what will stay inside)

What language you sending the message in? highly doubt they will reply too you in English, well not your English for sure they be more confused then us.

What you contacting them about anyway? You will need to send a message in Chinese and i don't mean Translator Chinese.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
they have both english and chinese ( a friend of mine translated it )

i tried to make them a offer cause they not offer a official server in european or usa area.

i said no word about lomcn or private servers or or or

Last edited:

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
If they wanted a server in Europe or the USA, they would make one or sell the franchise. No individual user is ever going to get an official license for anything remotely related to mir.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i had not asked for a license :)

i had quiet ask for a exchange cause they must pay for a translated set and i will have a working english set. they will earn money or advertisment. i will not earn money with it and if i make that way advertisment extra for them its not important for me.

so to make it clear if i get a answer i not think it will be positive iam not optimistic person

but hey a try cost nothing

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i had not asked for a license :)

i had quiet ask for a exchange cause they must pay for a translated set and i will have a working english set. they will earn money or advertisment. i will not earn money with it and if i make that way advertisment extra for them its not important for me.

so to make it clear if i get a answer i not think it will be positive iam not optimistic person

but hey a try cost nothing

Wait... so you wanted the licence for Woool? rofl. Work til the end of your life then x10 that then maybe you can afford it, but seriously like they will ever hand over the licence to a no body, you need be someone like NCSOFT, Blizzard ect... you go no chance.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ehm and again maybe read first correctly

I HAD NOT ASKED FOR A LICENSE ...Not included a negatation so...

and as i said again i am not stupid it was to make myself some air cause its pissing me on hahahahaha and it cost nothing self if i never will receive a answer

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
No offense but you really need to think about how you word, and punctuate your posts, I know it isnt your main language but my son can type better than that and hes 5.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ehm and again maybe read first correctly

I HAD NOT ASKED FOR A LICENSE ...Not included a negatation so...

and as i said again i am not stupid it was to make myself some air cause its pissing me on hahahahaha and it cost nothing self if i never will receive a answer

So what you asking for then?

All i got from your post was..
exchange
translated set
working english set
advertisment

Just thought you was after the files lol.

I think Shanda should go global, they produce some pretty good games and quite alot saying that also.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
people that ask for help understand my postings and i not care if you son write better....nice for him

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
people that ask for help understand my postings and i not care if you son write better....nice for him
I'm sorry but what an arrogant fool you are, I've read right the way through this and the jist I get from it is as follows.

You want to host a "official Woool" server, but not make any money from it. You will offer Shanda full advertising rights to their own game and let them make the money from it, while you yourself make nothing.

First you need to wake up, unless you have the money to stump up and actually run the offcial files and not emulated files across three maybe four servers, to then produce the marketing for the game right across europe and possibly further.

Secondly, a company as pointed out to you like Shanda would not approach an indervidual like yourself, that only has an idea and nothing more. You have to first present them with a clad iron reason to take intrest in what you have to offer, this includes figures of profit after gain. Your a little bit out of your league on your own and would have no chance.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
lol nop that i not want the question is who is the arrogant fool that think he know what other people think or will do or or or

i try what is possible to get files .... you all flame me but where are your files ? where are the woool servers ... show me your running server let me play on it ....

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
u know how much the fine would for trying to steal the files ?

come on use alittle bit of your head on this.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
cmon guys this is getting out of hand...

The guy simply wants a woool in europe, if we can`t get a good unofficial set then he would like to see if its possible to get an official one.

He has tried his best to get good files without much success, he should be thanked for his efforts and not flamed.

I understand what he wants, I want the same.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
thank you m8

it is no point in how stupid i am it is a point in get something. (i now say nothing against sanity) but hey people how long you have tried to get files ? me now really over one year every day i run over chinese websites (and i can not read chinese) i translate all what i see and look what is possible. You do nothing open only your mouth and play serious mr big. The people that wrote here and flame me ....from where you get the files you work on ? have you searched them self ? have you found them by yourself? or did you get it as example from here or ragez... so tell me

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
we been working on the codes posted by Lif

i dont go on webpages dont have the time

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
so you got them from here yeah thats easy that give you the right to flame me *you are a hero*

and the rest ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i just said use your head

you got money to pay fines ? or to stay out of count ?