Contact with Shanda

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
have i wrote somewhere i will have a license or buy files or something like that so for what i need money if i will buy nothing ...so you are sure it is me that should use the head ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
name of your

Contact with Shanda

line from post 14

i try what is possible to get files

but hey good luck :)

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
lol nop that i not want the question is who is the arrogant fool that think he know what other people think or will do or or or

i try what is possible to get files .... you all flame me but where are your files ? where are the woool servers ... show me your running server let me play on it ....

Someone want to explain that to me, I have read it 3 times and still havent figured out what hes trying to say.....

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Silent noone ask you for your meaning ... and i am sure you have nothing to say to topic...

have you worked on any server files from here ?
or have you searched self for files in web ? and if you do that ...than how long ?

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Silent noone ask you for your meaning ... and i am sure you have nothing to say to topic...

have you worked on any server files from here ?
or have you searched self for files in web ? and if you do that ...than how long ?

Nope noone did, But I went and did it anyway...last time I checked we had a thing called freedom of speech, as for the files nope Because I dont intend to try, my point isnt about the files, my point is the lack of effort in your posts, we all went to school and learnt spelling and punctuation, and really maybe you should listen to others instead of taking the higher ground there trying to help not flame, but all I see is you take it the wrong way.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
the question is... if all understand it and people know i have not english as native speech ...maybe the problem is at your side not at mine ?

maybe my wrote is wrong but as exchange i can speak 4 languages and if i talk all understand me in all 4 languages. i study law (that show maybe that i am not naive or stupid) beside my study i work like all other people 8 hours a day and the rest of my time i try to get files or eat or sleep)

maybe the way i write something is not correct but maybe you try to read it other

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
the question is... if all understand it and people know i have not english as native speech ...maybe the problem is at your side not at mine ?

maybe my wrote is wrong but as exchange i can speak 4 languages and if i talk all understand me in all 4 languages. i study law (that show maybe that i am not naive or stupid) beside my study i work like all other people 8 hours a day and the rest of my time i try to get files or eat or sleep)

maybe the way i write something is not correct but maybe you try to read it other

"maybe my wrote is wrong but as exchange"

That is my point, makes no sense whatsoever, I know your not natively english thats why I try to reread it but it still makes no sense.

Sereal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009
Silent...
try to translate word for word...
I'm not natively english but I understand what ameno wants to tell us...

"maybe my wrote is wrong but as exchange i can speak 4 languages and if i talk all understand me in all 4 languages."

He said that he doesn't write english very well but he can speak 4 other languages and if he talk with somebody in one of this languages this person will unterstand him.

/ser

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
thx ser

maybe if a programmer read here than please answer me my question under programming section ( it looks like noone find it down there ) topic : Delphi 7

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
It doesn't matter what language you talk to anyone in, as after all this is an "English" speaking site and the primary language is "English". Most of us including myself are trying to understand what you are saying and when you start getting all arrogant and arsey with people over there interpretations of what you are saying and I have seen it time and time again from you Amen.

You want a European hosted server!

You've approached Shanda about having a license and they have ignored you, which I'm not surprised they have ignored you. Your not going to get a free license and I seriously doubt you have the money to pay for the license rights to host the server.

As for the attitude about being able to speak 4 languages, who cares and about studying law, who cares. I'm a qaulified solicitor but don't I don't brag about it. Change your attitude towards people, cause like most of us that understand English as our first language and sorry Sereal is not that easy to understand him at times, we don't understand you and have to fill in the blanks.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
what i do i said to show that i am not naive and not that any body care. Your part with the license how you know that? where i wrote that? but ok you have a magical brain and can see what i have wrote to shanda

if you can not read my postings than maybe let it ? enough people here can. I try to help and i ask for help and mostly it is no problem (only for a hand full people it is)

Who is arrogant...... on that part i will not discuss if people care.... maybe they should read my last postings and your answers to it and make there own picture.

And to the rest : i started that posting with a very simple question. does anyone ever had contact to shanda? All the time the people flame in that thread but i never asked if they can read my postings or how my english is or how hard it is to get a licenese

also not if some of you care if i let the air out of my ass.

one question and as answers only flame and (i am a hero and you are a idiot)

Yes you are all Heros

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Just shut up. Amenovis ... you are going to get nothing from Shanda, you are noone to him. Tough love but that's how it is. I don't need to know the content of the e-mail. He will provide you with nothing. Why the hell would he give you any set of files and/or let you run them? The company has the resources to easily set up a European server and for whatever reason, they have decided not to. I have contacted Shanda yes, but for another reason entirely and yes, I have had a response.
You are getting flamed because you think you can magically get a set of files then do what you want with them. You can't.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
and the next that can see what i have wrote and that know what i will from shanda. I never wrote that i will have any lisence or set of files. But one is nice ... you are the first that answered my question thanks for that

Edit: was it so hard to give a simply answer? yes i had and yes i recieved answer .... or no i had not ...or i had tried nothing happend ?!?!?

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Tbh shanda would never give there files or host them self a euro server. Most of us western gamers are to lazy to play games where the only means to level up is to grind 247. Usa mir2 is a flop, wemade mir 3 is a flop, releasing woool over here just anit gonna cut it.

my own personal feelings tho, I'd love to play a decent woool server run by a team that know what they are doing. Woool could be an enjoyable game with a development team that know what they are doing, listens to the players and produces balanced content.

Hell I'd play 1.8 wool if some one could run a decent server :)

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh i think howie did a great job with what he have and what he do.... the only what i personal not like is.. that there is no second server hosted by someone else. howie have hims own ideas and other people have other ideas. if you look on mir sections diffrent servers some are copies from other servers and some are special (four heroes or the one from esmeralda*g).

That is what i miss ... the possibility to change and play a game that looks like the other but is defently individual

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
and the next that can see what i have wrote and that know what i will from shanda. I never wrote that i will have any lisence or set of files. But one is nice ... you are the first that answered my question thanks for that

Edit: was it so hard to give a simply answer? yes i had and yes i recieved answer .... or no i had not ...or i had tried nothing happend ?!?!?

LOL I have no idea what that means :P watching McBeth was easier than reading your posts. Staying on topic of course. Maybe if your a millionaire they would be interested, or some high reputation from the gaming industry.. but you don't :S your not thinking very realistic.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Tbh shanda would never give there files or host them self a euro server. Most of us western gamers are to lazy to play games where the only means to level up is to grind 247. Usa mir2 is a flop, wemade mir 3 is a flop, releasing woool over here just anit gonna cut it.

my own personal feelings tho, I'd love to play a decent woool server run by a team that know what they are doing. Woool could be an enjoyable game with a development team that know what they are doing, listens to the players and produces balanced content.

Hell I'd play 1.8 wool if some one could run a decent server :)

so full of mouth, you have had the same chance to run a server with the same files I have yet you cant be arsed as the only thing your actually good at is moaning. !

1.8 is far too bugged to be redeveloped.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
with 1.8 i totaly agree m8 with that files it is impossible to build up a server that is stable functionel and effectiv :( the files 1.955 good but really i hope for files 1.96+

and with the mouth yes much here have a big one but they show not what they can do to get files or other

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
with 1.8 i totaly agree m8 with that files it is impossible to build up a server that is stable functionel and effectiv :( the files 1.955 good but really i hope for files 1.96+

and with the mouth yes much here have a big one but they show not what they can do to get files or other

i know your after files but dont go to the game company your best bet is talking to ppl on QQ sure they maybe able to help

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
so full of mouth, you have had the same chance to run a server with the same files I have yet you cant be arsed as the only thing your actually good at is moaning. !

1.8 is far too bugged to be redeveloped.

eh i haven't said jack about your **** server on here, so reread the above post.