Status
Not open for further replies.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Heres the post i put in crusade.

As people have a right to know what goes on, on a server before making their own decision about it...

http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=images67.png

Other people have replied but obviously they have been wiped too...

Well, these are just to help you see exactly what type of server crusade is, but the overall judgement is upto you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Re: Since Killmaster cleared and locked it...

lol @ this looks like a bad ass gm there Killmaster if u did delete this post u have no right do you?

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England

That dont make it right, it just seems like a way of hiding the fact you got found out for being corrupt. Only people who saw the post before you got it erased would know and now you can go back to being in denial about your server...
At least leave it here for people to make their own choice about the server instead of erasing all trace of it...

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Exactly peoples own choice..
A choice of if they want to play the server or not, then its there own decision, so theres really no need to keep pulling the post back up is there?

Demonx (Akatsuki) just hates the fact of people being better than him on servers, so he takes a ***** fit out and quits and diss's the server. Exactly what he did with InSaNe.

Tbh im not posting anymore on this topic, as ive said in the crusade thread, the screenies are fake except the last one.
Beleive the screenies if u want to but thats the players choice.. Nothing i can really do about that now ey?

I supose the stupid emo kid just loves to pull a fast one every now and again.

Anyways

Event on Monday will take place at 6PM. (Not giving any information),
Be online if you want to join in.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

He asked me to clean and lock the thread, I done it. Now tell me whats wrong with that?

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England

Exactly peoples own choice..
A choice of if they want to play the server or not, then its there own decision, so theres really no need to keep pulling the post back up is there?

Demonx (Akatsuki) just hates the fact of people being better than him on servers, so he takes a ***** fit out and quits and diss's the server. Exactly what he did with InSaNe.

Tbh im not posting anymore on this topic, as ive said in the crusade thread, the screenies are fake except the last one.
Beleive the screenies if u want to but thats the players choice.. Nothing i can really do about that now ey?

I supose the stupid emo kid just loves to pull a fast one every now and again.

Anyways

Event on Monday will take place at 6PM. (Not giving any information),
Be online if you want to join in.

LOL at fake screenies please tell me how they are fake?, also if they are fake why did u message me on msn with abuse?

Also no i dont mind, alot of people are better than me on servers and i dont mind.. i just dont like corruption thats all and i want people to know the truth about this server when they choose to join. Its that simple.

Also "stupid emo kid" what are you .. 10? oh thought so.

Good luck with your corrupt server, hope people have fun, also just to say if he done this what else has he done?

as he has said before he will "do as he likes" its his server afterall, insinuating he doesent care about his players.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

If them screenys are fake, im the next PM. And theres no way im gna be the next PM.
How you can even sya they are fake is beyond me lol, you must think every1 on this forum has bad eye site ? or just plan retards.
Server is crap, ur a retard, and your a corrupt idiot also.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

He asked me to clean and lock the thread, I done it. Now tell me whats wrong with that?

Cause people cant see what past the server has had maybe ??

And that the owner of the server is a corrupt, money grabbing idiot. ?

p.s sry for dbl post, but i had to reply to that post

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
did any of the players get these donates back when the last server down ? or atlest something on this 1?

ps them pics are not fake

btw who are you calling romanians when half the ppl who post on ur server are from the uk ?
after going ingame and reading ur i really do think u have a prob with racist

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
I was sitting next to him as alot of these screen shots were taken...
Then when things were not going Dirtbag's way the abuse seem more like a vendetta against Akatsuki. He would be taking to him via a PM and it would be something simple as why asking the War leveling had been raised to 200mill from 20mill and the rest been left as they were. Dirtbag's response was to go over GM Chat and claim that Akatsuki had called him corrupt. At that point he hadnt, it was only asking why the price had been changed.
I dont know why these sort of things needed to be said over the GM chat, why did he feel that everyone needed to hear about them. All it did was show his side of the conversations and make people believe Akatsuki has said something that was accusing him of being corrupt. These screen shots are really just a way for the other side of the argument to be shown. I dont see how they can be claimed as being fake....

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
The screenshots are real i've asked players in them and they are real, so why even denie it tom? Ive been told your 16 years a old, enough said.I been asked to keep quiet because people wish to play server untill something better comes out, which is fair enough, Also your a racist **** shouting out the N word in town giving it the big man but your just a little power mad racist boy with corrupct tattoo'd on your forhead.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
The screenshots are real i've asked players in them and they are real, so why even denie it tom? Ive been told your 16 years a old, enough said.I been asked to keep quiet because people wish to play server untill something better comes out, which is fair enough, Also your a racist **** shouting out the N word in town giving it the big man but your just a little power mad racist boy with corrupct tattoo'd on your forhead.
tbh my post would be something similar to wot this man said, cant belive im gonna say this gay word, but Q4TW! lol.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I play the server and I don't really see any racist comments being said ingame or anywhere tbh. Personally I have gotta say them screenshots just aren't fake in my opinion.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Im the owner of this account, i dont use it so my friend used it to advertise his server etc.. This post really annoyed me because your getting on at someone for being 16? Are you doing it because your annoyed you wasted your youth on mir and work in Mc Donalds? Or are you genuinly that stupid to say 16 year olds are not capable? I honestly do not give a flying **** about whats going in mir i dont play, it just hugely annoys me when dumbass people come out with utterly stupid statements.

Tom

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Who cares?

Play or don't play.

/end

Lol hit the nail on the end, players choice in the end. Play, Or don't play.

Continuing this would just be seen as slating the server so, you've made your point - good for you.

Now, let's all have lovely party sex - pking romanians =O

( d/w ice I aint being racist, you know I love you )

Status
Not open for further replies.