Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
hi guys i'm thinking of d/lin this game , i not good with comps so, do i d/l full client or lastest client pls soz for spam

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
lool omg user00 do u play the game or not? and y r u getting impaitient its a game jeeez just wait if the host is keeping it down let it go down

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i was just looking at other servers stats etc and alot of servers have the thing that when gold drops it goes straight into your bag. could you introduce this into crusade?

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Lol Clueless wrong on both guesses :P

For some reason the LM Confirmation stopped working and ive only got up 30 mins ago (lazy bugger i no:P)

Anyways all is sorted now :)

Enjoy /GM

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
you got up at 1:00... omg lol. i was down the pub from 6 until closing last night and i still got up at about 10 lol

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
this is pissing me off now servers going down way too much,
and the user00 who poster further up is forum shared acc lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Stat who is posting at the bottom by putting something like

/Killmaster

and y use the confirmation m2server when u can use the one without :P or even better, transfer all your files in DM2 setup :) but will mean using a new client instead of ledu if you want new skills to be visable.

999 Posts... getting there :)

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
hey this is new server so gunna have few teething problems, he will sort it as soon as possible just have bit of patience....

/Rilli

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Loved1 said:
Theres nothing wrong with the server itself. Its just the host pc

wanna blame some1 blame fukin BT usless ******s dont know how to stabalize my connection and my isp gonna get a piggin mouthful and a half in a min on the phone, believe me im not in the mood today for u lot whinging u think u can do better u make ur own server, im doin my best to keep the server goin theres nuffin wrong with the host pc its the bloody connection they have changed me over to this ****ty DSL Max CRAP!

Anyways server goin back up AGAIN.

Seriously not a good idea to *** me off today or i might just close the server and say bollox to the lot of ya!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
at what point did anyone of us say it was your fault? all i claimed was something wrong with the host pc, which in a way there is as the twats that control your internet are fukin it up for ya

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
serv is ace, great fun, good growing community, more and more players are joining the server each day, all servers have a few probs to start with, matt is doing his best but bt ****ed up his broadband max testing phase and capped his bb at the incorrect speed which has made it unstable , its not his fault just one of those things that will eventually get sorted out when british telecom get there heads out of there backsides and do there job correctly
just have to be patient a little while longer peeps it will get sorted out.

/koni

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just leave it as that tbh... he said its not his problem, just deal with it. He has done well so far and cut him some slack with it all please. Hosting and updating a server isnt the easiest of things to do when you work as well.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Loved1 said:
at what point did anyone of us say it was your fault? all i claimed was something wrong with the host pc, which in a way there is as the twats that control your internet are fukin it up for ya

sorry m8 just so feked off with the prob shouldnt have had a pop at u lot, not ur fault accept my appologies :) im was in a bad mood :( and pissed off at BT.

Soz again

PS - Just spoke to isp feel sorry for the poor bugger that answered the phone (god what a gob full he got) they are gonna contact BT direct and upgrade the fault to a High Priority Complaint/Fault so should see them movin there asses to fix the prob a bit quicker, bear with me i am tryin to get the probs sorted :)

/GM

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
No need for an appology, i thinks its understandable for you to be in a rough mood.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Its not you who needs to apologise. And its not the end of the world now is it? If the server has to go down for a while, it has to go down. Just gives time to add new things :) Anyways its back up now and not laggy for the moment, so its all good :P

Status
Not open for further replies.