Crusade V2 Online 5/7/06

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
neverbinseen said:
m8 mind sortin out lvl 100 exp says i need 200mill to lvl when it should be 20mil ><

Ye my exp is on 240mill. I can't get 1 exp. :S

Edit: Tbh, everything was okay yesterday night. I'm not sure what it is, maybe has somthing to do why it went offline. >.<

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Tjss said:
Ye my exp is on 244mill. I can't get 1 exp. :S

as u can clearly i have made a mistake and will be sorted once home in about 15 20 mins will need to kick the m2.

im increaseing the time it takes to lvl slightly but obviolsy my fingers got carried away soz.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Tjss said:
Ye my exp is on 240mill. I can't get 1 exp. :S

Edit: Tbh, everything was okay yesterday night. I'm not sure what it is, maybe has somthing to do why it went offline. >.<

has nothing to do with why it went off line atall.
however when my server went off line the files reloaded this morning and as i was on way to london rember that i changed files.

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Also could u take a look at taos?they suck big time tbh...i kill2xfaster using weapon than using sfb+enchater thats 700sc +

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
m8 u should of left the exp how it was come on this is well shady smoked got away with out doin bout 100+ more mill y could ya just left it how it was it was king btw lvl 100 quest to hard 4 a lvl 100 to solo server is a solo game not a grp 1 so not many ppl used to bein in grps like come on 99-100 15mill fair enuff then 100-101 30 mill kinda harsh 101-102 40mill ... y could ya not just left it how it was if ppl lvl make more kits and maps and mobs 4 higher lvls way the exp is im not surprized if u gonna need like 200mill at 120 any way

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
neverbinseen said:
m8 u should of left the exp how it was come on this is well shady smoked got away with out doin bout 100+ more mill y could ya just left it how it was it was king btw lvl 100 quest to hard 4 a lvl 100 to solo server is a solo game not a grp 1 so not many ppl used to bein in grps like come on 99-100 15mill fair enuff then 100-101 30 mill kinda harsh 101-102 40mill ... y could ya not just left it how it was if ppl lvl make more kits and maps and mobs 4 higher lvls way the exp is im not surprized if u gonna need like 200mill at 120 any way

1 because kits are done to 200 now and maps are done aswell and previous ppl were getting to 200 plus very quick so i have deceided to extend the lvl needed and give ppl the chance to were all kits in a fair amount of time.

2 who said this server was supposed to solo i want a challange to be added or ppl will get board and leave so if lvling takes longer so what

3 were dos it say the 100 quest was gona be easy

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
1. b4 it was takein ppl few months to get like 150

2.it is mainly solo

3.even 2 monsters can pwn a lvl 100

4. mobs still need sortin out i think

5. smoked is 113 so... got away with like 120+ mill more to do thats y i think its shady

6. i said it

/Cloud

Last edited:

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
pfft Smoked is a dickhead hope he doesnt stay highest 4 long.
i may join but last time, i just hit lvl 100 and had all items 2 make a slave and it bloody reset n was well annoyed cos its so hard to get them items

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
neverbinseen said:

2.it is mainly solo

5. smoked is 113 so... got away with like 120+ mill more to do thats y i think its shady

6. i said it

/Cloud
I agree mate, Smoked has got it alot easier than we have, If I'd of known it'd turn out like this you think we'd of played as light heartedly?

Seems unfair that you change the exp through mid game and it's alot of change too, pssh.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
neverbinseen said:

ok ppl were getting to 150 the last time in pos a week to two this is why it has been changed

2.it is mainly solo

and this is the reason im trying to change the server slighty so it is not solo and you have to grp is that so hard to understand.

try grping

tell me which ones you think need sorting ?

i dont think he or she has got a way with anything as the higher he she gets will take its toll

6. i said it

same as

/Cloud

i have said before when server went live there will be changes here and their and adding and takeing out.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
well ill be coming back on crusade was 1 of the best servers i ever played lol:P n1 for bring it bck m8

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
i think the changes to server are better tbh u dont need to lvl fast cos that how u get bored easy..on last crusade i got to lvl170 in bout 1-2month mayb more im not sure but i was bored out my mind all i could do allday was lvl or look for items and tbh i dun wanna do that again it will be better to just wear a kit for a while insted of trying finding it for days on end then once u get somethin u need to go find the other kit cos ur that lvl tbh it sucked..

now i think we all should thank Dark for hosting this server cos if he never it would of been gone forever and tbh i would of hated to see it go as its a great server so thanks dark(Y)

/Diecast

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
thing that pissed me off is smoked get away with out doin more lvlin to get 113 ye u said there gonna be some changes but its like u was w8in 4 smoked to get 110+ then change it so no1 will catch smoked up come on is that fair?

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
neverbinseen said:
thing that pissed me off is smoked get away with out doin more lvlin to get 113 ye u said there gonna be some changes but its like u was w8in 4 smoked to get 110+ then change it so no1 will catch smoked up come on is that fair?

as i have said before she hasnt got away with anything noone has and never will with me, i dont take sides on anything and ppl that new me before on previous crusade will tell you that.

and as for her lvl well if he or she decided to stay on a game for most of the day and lvl. what do you expect they will gain a few lvls wont they
(rocket sicence)

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
well if you had done more lvling then maybe you would've got to that lvl before the changes had been made.

his not going to change his mind so stop complaining.

it took me like 3-4 days NON STOP to get to that lvl & to to all quest & to get full lvl items & im sure im not having that taken away from me.

I think it was fair, it was up, everyone was lvling then it went down & it had a few changes. I like this way better. Fast lvling, u get bored with, im on 113 & i'm bored already, just imagin if i was 200+ like 3DWizz was on Crusade v1.

but like i said, stop the complaining coz his not gonna change his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.