Crusade V2 Online 5/7/06

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Mythoss said:
Nelly Im CrusadeWuzzy i got for u 90 tao wep 2+ sc more 1+ dc more and luck 5. :D

When server get back up ?
server up :P
im comming now ingame cheers :)

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
cant gm just change the exp after lvl 120?or something like that?this way it would be fair for every1 and ppl will stop moaning or threaten they will leave..ect

rawr lvl 99 :)

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
user00 said:
cant gm just change the exp after lvl 120?or something like that?this way it would be fair for every1 and ppl will stop moaning or threaten they will leave..ect

rawr lvl 99 :)

no i wont change the exp. it has been done and is staying as it is
if ppl leave well thats upto them. i will not be replying to anymore post about exp being changed

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
good server so far :)
lol i need a proring.
in lvl 40 cave wizzie gets pwned in a few hits

/evilgoku

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
EvilGoku said:
good server so far :)
lol i need a proring in lvl 40 cave wizzie gets pwned in a few hits

/evilgoku

hopefully you went through the begginer caves and you may have found
one or two

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
lol u should have got to like 45 in the starter cave tt on like 39 99 % and then lvl as fast as u can for the 15 mins i got my warr to 45 in there :p

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Tjss said:
Back from holiday :)

Will be leveling NON STOP today or 2moro. Hehehe :)

Cyaz then.

/Smoked
Oh how I envy you, What a great life you have =] Yey lets level literally 24/7

All that stuff about being a mother of two children and supporting a family etc? Where on earth do you get such ridiculous things.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Soul said:
Oh how I envy you, What a great life you have =] Yey lets level literally 24/7

All that stuff about being a mother of two children and supporting a family etc? Where on earth do you get such ridiculous things.

Don't worry darlin, i evny you too :) Yes i have a great life thanks for bringing that up.. i'm sorry that you don't have one :( shame on u.

A mother of two children? loool, yes that is ridiculous, for once i agree on a thing you have said. I did not say that, imagining things now are we? you do sound ridiculous to me since you've lied.

Its a shame you beg for items/lvl on server & act all tough on here. because the next time you beg my answer will be... eat my sh'it. :) yep. thats right. EAT IT.

Last edited:

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Mackem said:
she / he / it is a bull****ter and a scammer.

O.T hello sexy soul ;)

'she / he/ is a bull****' lol @ that, who are you talking to there? yourself? i asume you are.

I honestly feel sorry for you. is this bcoz i over took your level by 10 times & then you begged where i lvled at & then you claim i scammed u. Do you even know the meaning of 'scammer' its obvious you don't, next time don't mention the word 'scammer' if you don't even know what it is. look it up in the dictionary, do you even have one?

'helo sexy soul'? lol. you must be kidding me. the last time i heard that you both were male.. hmm

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Yeah we are both male, we have our secret rendevous on weekends ;)

well theres plenty of screenies on crusade forum that shows otherwise.

Coz your daft and figured you out... you then go on Insane ( char ).

Sort it out lad.

lol @ coz you out leveled me, its a game , your a wiz, get over yaself, so far up your own arse.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Mackem said:
Yeah we are both male, we have our secret rendevous on weekends ;)

well theres plenty of screenies on crusade forum that shows otherwise.

Coz your daft and figured you out... you then go on Insane ( char ).

Sort it out lad.

lol @ coz you out leveled me, its a game , your a wiz, get over yaself, so far up your own arse.

'Yeah we are both male, we have our secret rendevous on weekends'
I'm sure you like it & i'm sure you've been over this to many people.

Screenshots? How about YOU get over yourself. It was a joke but you to it seriously bcoz your a dumbass & everyone had that pretty figured out coz YOUR daft. InSaNe is Aaron's chara. We share :) I have somthing you don't have, a friend, that I & he can trust eachother.

'lol @ coz you out leveled me, its a game , your a wiz, get over yaself, so far up your own arse' I've never baught that up. I was talking to Soul then about the giving items/level. So how about YOU get over yourself since you baught it up young lady. :)

'its a game'
well duhhhh, if its JUST 'a game' to you, then you would've gotten over yourself ages ago about the JOKE i made & you took it seriously. i mean, how many jokes have you so far up your own arse you taken? none bcoz you take them seriously. shame on u lady.

Last edited:

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Mackem said:
LOL what a bull****ter.

I bull**** about the truth but you bull**** about the lies.

I don't really care tbh. Grow up or atlest get over yourself. im sure you can't but it'll pass away
soon i guess.

go back leveling scarlett. shoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.