Crusade V2 Online 5/7/06

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
DS is the reboot just a normal reboot or is they something added or changed?

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
hey all bit of bad news if im unable to come b ack this week i very doubt ill be back at all :( so ill just see how it goes with paying this bill -_-

had a great time playing server when i was on and hope that i can come back and it will be still alive and kicking ^^

cya all around

/Dc
p.s if anyone would like to stay in touch or just talk i go on msn now and again when i can [email protected]

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
good luck with ur new job mate hope everything goes all good :ppunk:

can any1 answer me this question with tao pois and ehance i know pois is affected by ur SC but when u use enhance.. does the pois double its effect only when enhance is used for the 9/10 secs that it is used... or is the pois doubled at the point of casting pois??

EDIT with tao pois when i asked if it possible to increase pois bag size... just had brain wave.. make a quest that allow taos to get the bigger bags maybe 1k or 2k bags or if u cant do that decrease how much mass pois takes out of the bag cus i think it is 3-5 atm.

i believe the use of enhancer and poi only affects the amount of time the poi lasts, dont think it increases its strength as i have tried to test this.

On ur second point the max size of poi bags (i believe) is 650/650.

/niss

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
i believe the use of enhancer and poi only affects the amount of time the poi lasts, dont think it increases its strength as i have tried to test this.

On ur second point the max size of poi bags (i believe) is 650/650.

/niss

cheers for info what bout decreaseing the amount of pois that is used??? dont P69 have 1k pois in bag i cant rem as i dont have a tao.. or does it all depend on what kind of server files u running?

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
he might be havin net probs or m2 serv probs ... seing as he is on msn !! !he might be tryin 2 fix as we speak !! give im time roflolo

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
there seemed to be a big prob with lagg etc yesterday,

not sure on cause checked through firewall logs couldnt see anything major so dont think dos or anything like that.

so putting it down to router it aint been rebooted in ages so now has a clean bill of health

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
whats levels to lvl THM cus i cant lvl it any futher then lvl 1 at lvl 100..

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
my wife has just called me to say my connection is a bit unstable and keeps droping soz not sure of the cause for this.

if the server dos go down however i will not be home until gone 6 tonight soz.

darksoul

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
can i get some info of the lvls required to lvl mass pois.. as some1 is 110 and still cant lvl it past lvl 1 which i think is ****.. as MTB can be lvl 3 before even 100 so please can u make it so mass pois can be lvl 3 at 100 aswell..

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
yes, this is me thats lvl 110 and cant get lvl 2 mass posion and to get lvl 1 it says /1200 then 2 get lvl 2 it says /200 o_O lol N taohalfmoon is a lvl 100 spell and i got lvl 3

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
guys whats happening to the forums??? this 1 aint even being used i have asked a couple of questions which have not been answered :( i know u got lifes to run and koni got a new job but if it means not as much activity from gms in game during week DS i think u should invest in a new GM and member to development team as alot of people are losing interest quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.