Crusade V2 Online 5/7/06

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i am pissed off b u niss i have left for the incoroporitivness off u
(apolygys that was little brother)
Im a little tiffed that crusade is down without ne reason but i hope its back up asap

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004

Congratulations on trying to be smart, but the word u used doesn't exist in the english language fool.

Now try harder next time!

Just remember if ur gonna try and out do me with verbalization then atleast be articulate about it.

*Swallows Dictionary*

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
(apolygys that was little brother)
Im a little tiffed that crusade is down without ne reason but i hope its back up asap

WOOT someone found the Dictionary,

btw the reason has been posted on the forum as to why the server is down and im not gona keep saying it, it will be back up as and when im finshed if it takes a few weeks or a few months
and tbh im not gona allow ppl to play while all the bits are off ballance so peeps but you would just keep getting higher and more peeps would moan.

Last edited:

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
WOOT someone found the Dictionary,

btw the reason has been posted on the forum as to why the server is down and im not gona keep saying it, it will be back up as and when im finshed if it takes a few weeks or a few months
and tbh im not gona allow ppl to play while all the bits are off ballance so peeps but you would just keep getting higher and more peeps would moan.

yo DS u sexy mofo hehe does that measn server wipe??? as u said ppl would keep getting higher?? which means every1 who has already lvled has already had advantage?

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
yo DS u sexy mofo hehe does that measn server wipe??? as u said ppl would keep getting higher?? which means every1 who has already lvled has already had advantage?

no thats why i have taken it down to sort the db so no char wipe

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
The server down for good or it comin back up some time?

heheh i dupey... didn't read the post...... any 1 got any idea when it will be back up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
DS can u get a mod or something to lock post untill u rdy to put it back up and reopen it stop all these people asking if it back up or not..

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
Question:

Does it take a month to sort out 1 DB?

You choose the answer!

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Question:

Does it take a month to sort out 1 DB?

You choose the answer!

answer no it dosnt i have other things which are more important at present. and server is at bottom of the list so will be up as and when im ready ok

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
JESUS FFS CANT ANY of u lot just leave DS alone 4 5 mins !! he has a life u know !! so a simple DB will take a month maybe even a year !! jesus give the guy some time to do his IRL stuff it is up wen its up !! end of leave im alone kthnxggbai

/lordB

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
may i ask whats getting added in V2 in V1 i had a level110+ wizz n warr till they got wiped i no this must of been posted already how about Wipin the Char's so people can start from fresh and have a equall start. i no alot of the high level's will go "NOOOO DONT WIPE SHUT UP NOOB" how about playin the server when it first came online reboot's every day to add new updates.

/Ancient

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
may i ask whats getting added in V2 in V1 i had a level110+ wizz n warr till they got wiped i no this must of been posted already how about Wipin the Char's so people can start from fresh and have a equall start. i no alot of the high level's will go "NOOOO DONT WIPE SHUT UP NOOB" how about playin the server when it first came online reboot's every day to add new updates.

/Ancient

finishing guild terr system which i may add is working well,
and gona sort kits out hopefully but agian its finding the time to do this,
i have made 2 days sofar so i can jump on the server and play with bits and bobs but still a fair bit to go.

""I DONT HAVE A TIME WHEN THE SERVER WILL BE UP AS YET"""

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
finishing guild terr system which i may add is working well,
and gona sort kits out hopefully but agian its finding the time to do this,
i have made 2 days sofar so i can jump on the server and play with bits and bobs but still a fair bit to go.

""I DONT HAVE A TIME WHEN THE SERVER WILL BE UP AS YET"""

ok m8 ill try again as soon as the server comes back online have you thought about wiping the char DB as yet?

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
ok m8 ill try again as soon as the server comes back online have you thought about wiping the char DB as yet?

no no char wipe as this was done before all im doing is just playing with stats on kits thats all just trying to make this a bit even, so only changes will be kits from 100 plus as they are split everything else is left same

Status
Not open for further replies.