Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
gm is still tipsy, give him a few more hours to fix it because his excuse will be he been drinking and it will take extra 5hours (same as guildcave script )

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Just started work was hoping to play :(

always the case, servers go down when u got free time, as soon as u got things to do they go back up and ontop u miss a event lol, sods law :P

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
always the case, servers go down when u got free time, as soon as u got things to do they go back up and ontop u miss a event lol, sods law :P

Just started a 7 hour shift so im guessing it should be up by then :) work tomorrow also for 12 hours :)

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
shaun you need to pay a lil attention to the lower lvls more than the high maybe add a cple new caves or summin lmao and some basic things need sortin, lvl 33 kit better than 50 lol tao's need summin there ****. servers not really any fun cant kill a decent boss without a decent player with you maybe some new kit cus bein lvl 60+ in septic you get raped for like another 5-6 lvl's

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I've played this a couple days and im level 71 tao, think a few things need changing really, go back to the normal Taos have pets war/wiz dont, sick and tired of see'n everyone with pets, also when you town teleport the pets get killed by gaurds then you have to @pet again to get them back, should just stick to tao being able to cast pets etc. you can teleport into battlegrounds then split up and go your own way and solo level. some kits are better than others. cant seem to find any level 70 kit but dont know were they drop to hunt them, the only boss i've found is septic king, were do you have to go to kill normal woomataurus, zt etc, i've never played mir2 so aint got a clue really.. hope server is up soon im extremely bored lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
linzi. He has made guards powerfull because he hates seeing SZ full of pets. Thats why @pet was made.

Yes i do agree with you about pets being op and taos pets are crap.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I just didnt understand why gaurds were killing them, wizards/warriors can solo easily enough were as tao's do need pets just not the ones from @pet, maybe use shin/skele and deva at level 70 not overpowered but mass hits

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
The Dedi has rewound it's self, can't open the data base, can open m2, or any of the gates, don't have a clue what's happend...

Only Backup ive got that might work, is the one were i wiped, to start fresh, even tho i didn't want it to come to this.. supose ive got no choice, i'm as much p1ssed of as you lot are, all my work has gone to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.