[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Medium Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickyCraig

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2017
pet's are fixed i think from them dying, we are trying to sort out the pets leveling up system, bare with us please

-Craig

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
i take it the pets wont be in live unless people have donated for GG to get them? it may be worth giving players other GG items to test whilst the server is in "testing mode" otherwise you could have alot of moaning people that have donated and have issues with GG items/pets/buffs etc..

LickyCraig

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2017
The pets will be in the live, you will get it as a starting item, but they will be nerfed because its giving players abit of boost, they will be non tradeable and sell etc.. so players doesn't log on nubs and trade them over, we will be sorting out the GG shop once we got all the major stuff out of the way

-Craig

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
The pets will be in the live, you will get it as a starting item, but they will be nerfed because its giving players abit of boost, they will be non tradeable and sell etc.. so players doesn't log on nubs and trade them over, we will be sorting out the GG shop once we got all the major stuff out of the way

-Craig

i think the pets are OK tbh, they just need the leveling/spells fixed.

id say on the live have them disappear upon reaching maybe a certain level like 25, that's high enough and tbh the amount of added items that drop people should have enough to fly solo/group up from then on.

LickyCraig

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2017
ill have a word with the Team, we was thinking the level about 20, i noticed about the Added stats on the items what are dropping, that will get fixed

-Craig

LickyCraig

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2017
They are abit much stats on them, they are +5MC with +2 Speed etc.. it will be lowered, we will sort out the drops

-Craig

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Hi

Can you have a look at warrior accuracy. Miss rate is way too high even with added accuracy items. Tao similar lvl can solo subs with pet and poison, war hits low figures on these subs and hits only 1 or 2 times out of 10 on some. Warriors should at least be able to land a hit, as melee is supposed to be their speciality.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hi

Can you have a look at warrior accuracy. Miss rate is way too high even with added accuracy items. Tao similar lvl can solo subs with pet and poison, war hits low figures on these subs and hits only 1 or 2 times out of 10 on some. Warriors should at least be able to land a hit, as melee is supposed to be their speciality.

Will look into after work.

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

This server up and running??

We are running some beta testing. Looking bugs and such.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Thought I would provide some impartial feedback.

This server is stable, lag free, and has some well thought out elements which have obviously taken a lot of time to sort out. Even in the beta ( to test for bugs) it is fun to play and better then most servers are at launch.

The GM's are sound as. other servers you give feedback and nothing happens. Here they are straight on the bugs to fix them, they talk in global and get players feedback on issues raised, or improvements suggested by other players - there is always a consensus of opinion weighed.

In short a great server. Come on in and test the beta to see for yourself. There will be a hard wipe when server goes live. This is definately one to invest some time in when it goes live!

Raistlin.

---------- Post Merged at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:16 PM ----------

i think the pets are OK tbh, they just need the leveling/spells fixed.

id say on the live have them disappear upon reaching maybe a certain level like 25, that's high enough and tbh the amount of added items that drop people should have enough to fly solo/group up from then on.

I think this is a good lvl also for pet to last to - lvl 25

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Thanks to the Team and all the people who is helping us with testing.

Update 1/2/2017
30/01/2017
Adjusted Spawn times in WtKr.
Fixed Quests, That where not on the right npcs.
Adjusted Pot Weight.
Adjusted starter pet yo with crash.
Fixed a lot of general bugs reported.
Shields added in game.
Skelly adjusted and new code for chm.
Start of crafting system added.

Exe Here

jordyb1991

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2017
Is this server low mid or high rate can I have some information please before I start downloading also with me I cannot play 24/7 I would donate from time to time if the server is right I will bring friends, can you message me and let me know please

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Thanks to the Team and all the people who is helping us with testing.

Update 1/2/2017
30/01/2017
Adjusted Spawn times in WtKr.
Fixed Quests, That where not on the right npcs.
Adjusted Pot Weight.
Adjusted starter pet yo with crash.
Fixed a lot of general bugs reported.
Shields added in game.
Skelly adjusted and new code for chm.
Start of crafting system added.

Exe Here
if you click on freeusre for download it will open another window which is the same page. just keep clicking free download and after 3rd attempt will start to download

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Patcher was still uploading to ftop when i left for work

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Is this server low mid or high rate can I have some information please before I start downloading also with me I cannot play 24/7 I would donate from time to time if the server is right I will bring friends, can you message me and let me know please

its medium rate which is a nice balance

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Adding Guild Member Bug

Have 2 people in guild. When i send a request to someone else it says that guild is full

On guild page shows members 2/-55

Minus 55?

Raistlin

Status
Not open for further replies.