D.X Version Source Release

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sanity recon this could be put online?

Just the Monsters drops/stats need doing and shops? Any majour bugs/exploits?

I've redone the experience my way.. So average rate would be medium capped at 60. (Might add some kind of de-level system to keep thm busy)

All im really askin is this stable to go up? (If so could you give a hand with Ports?) :p

-Ash

PS: This could be a 'Test' Server for the files.. So people can pop on and see how far the server files have gone to..

Edit: If this is a good idea and my net can stable users.. I may even leave this live for the files and community to play around..

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

I've redone the experience my way.. So average rate would be medium capped at 60. (Might add some kind of de-level system to keep thm busy)

All im really askin is this stable to go up? (If so could you give a hand with Ports?) :p

-Ash

PS: This could be a 'Test' Server for the files.. So people can pop on and see how far the server files have gone to..

Edit: If this is a good idea and my net can stable users.. I may even leave this live for the files and community to play around..

Do a highrate custom woool server (like the mir2 servers we have nowadays) and im sure alot of people would try it

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

-Ash

Yer i said the files are ready for proper testing, and the ports are exactly the same is Mir, 7000,7100,7200.

People will be pretty bored though tbh, all they can do is just grind to level, no proper events or anything like that in unless you add them yourself. Shops should be ok i think, DB definitely needs work, drops... hmm not sure, Stigma worked on them.
Woool also has Rebirth system btw, same as Mir.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Do a highrate custom woool server (like the mir2 servers we have nowadays) and im sure alot of people would try it

No way i can do a "High rate" mate.. It's stat capped at the moment.. And for a high rate you would need high stats to be able to balance pvp wise.

Rebirth system could come in handy when people reach level cap 60 though.. (Could also include a rebirth set) Aka that nice lookin golden set :)

-Ash

Danut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Hello Sanity, What's new?
How long does it take to translate the client ?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Ok you can now update your files.

Changes past 3 revs
https://code.google.com/p/woool-exes/source/list

Clean up of all Variables are done and tranlsate, the files are finally in a clean state, it's all about adding scripts and and database tweaking, leaving the the databases though because Lif mentioned getting MS setup which will be great so it's just adding scripts which is the easy part, so except alot of content to be added :).

This update still is available ?
What should I do to make updates, with copy and paste ?
Can you give me a new link with the last client, i want to test this new client :D

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sanity doesn't wanna use "New Client".. There's a chat block on it up till level 45 i think he said.. So he ain't a big fan of this.

To keep up2date.. Get the SVN updater which has been released some were.

Hope Sanity ain't given up on us thouh :) Not seen much done recently. (Unless he is busy)

Good luck on next release.

-Ash

Danut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Ok you can now update your files.

Changes past 3 revs
https://code.google.com/p/woool-exes/source/list
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not understand this step, I followed these steps: Right-click woool-exes and SVN Update but nothing has changed
:) Can someone help me please?

---------- Post added 03-04-2012 at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-03-2012 at 10:40 AM ----------

Any news sanity ?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yer wouldn't mind an update Sanity mate :p

-Ash

Danut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Someone still working on this file?
Sanity how much time it takes to translate client?

Several weeks have passed since the last news :)
Sanity when is the next update?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I said am not working on the client and no updates to the files will be released until the client is finished.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Currently downloading latest's client to see if they changed the chat bug as it was only a temp fix while they try to deal with the bots.

If it's fixed i guess il do the client... if not then helll no! -.-. The client was actually release on my birthday so maybe shanda are telling me something or their just trolling.

---------- Post added 18-06-2012 at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 17-06-2012 at 04:44 PM ----------

Still has chat block up until level 41. Xsnows said she can remove the chat problem for us but don't get your hopes up, that girl says a lot of things lol.

Oh Rainbow version has been taken over, but it's not free like last time, you have to pay to register the engine and the launcher.

Few new tools being release soon..
New SGL Editor (Apparently it has a lot more options etc..)
Map Viewer
Database tool - This opens your database and you can select a item in the database and you can view it and see what it looks like on yourself, in bag, etc.. pretty cool tbh, saves going in game to see what that item is.

Well that my update news for woool, enjoy.

Oh forgot, woool 2 goes into CBT? i think on the 20th so hopefully shanda stop updating woool 1 which will be good for us in a way.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Xsnows has just made me a program which patches the client and removes the chat block, now i not tested this yet, i need to move all my woool work over on to this pc but il post to let you know if it works.

If it dose then i MIGHT do a little more work on woool but i don't know, not got much time on my hands at the moment.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Please at least test and release I would forever great full. Sick of mir and want to try this properly
:)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
good work Sanity . i wait for next update, i love woool !

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
2e0kxtx.jpg

Works but will only work with 1 client and that is now the latests 1.99983

http://dlc2.sdo.com/FTP/woool/20120626/1/woool_Setup1.9.9.9.8.3.3.exe

If anyone can download this and mirror, it would be great, it won't be up long, would do it myself but my upload speed sucks.

I will post soon enough about what am doing, am helping out with another game at the moment but nearly done so il get things sorted for this.

Last edited:

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Wooo good work Sanity, but this client is the same client you worked to translate it?

Diego

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2010
Can someone pls post another link for the group.dat
Cheers