=<DarkRealm 2.3 (High Rate Server)>=

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
DarkRealmBanner.jpg

DarkRealm is a very unique server.Its been running for just short of a year now.
All 3 of its class's have been balanced out giving the players a much fairer gameplay that is deserving of a high rate server.
Unique quests and daily fighting events give the pk side of the server a change to show there skill in all out battles.
Town invasions are a popular event which are run from time to time giving all players a chance to sink there teeth in to boss's they normaly couldnt.
DarkRealm offers new skills/spells,events,Quests and a whole host of other things on a weekly basis.
Updates are done periodicaly so theres never a chance to get bored.Each day is new.
DarkRealm does not rely on a Donation scheme to keep the server running.
Instead its offers a subscription service to its dedicated and loyal players.
In return they recieve perks and acess to the members section of the server.
For more information please visit the website at www.darkrealm.eu

For help or support email :-
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
i play this server here lots event and update i have to say :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
DarkRealm now benifits from less Pk than ever before. All caves have been made in to a safe zone so you can level in peace

thats a no from me, looks good tho

also fact its run by pob and something to do with MR puts me off lol

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
not allowed to pk in caves = gay

mir revenge copy = gay

no ty x

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Server looks decent, i went ingame earlier.

Somebody claimed a usercount of 60-70 daily, and max charas online when everybody can manage to get online, around 120.

Yet when I looked at the Server Status Siggy about 6pm, It said 19?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Server looks decent, i went ingame earlier.

Somebody claimed a usercount of 60-70 daily, and max charas online when everybody can manage to get online, around 120.

Yet when I looked at the Server Status Siggy about 6pm, It said 19?

The server status only shows how many people are moving at that particular time.Just like every one elses does.
The average user count during the week is around 60 ish.weeks ends see a little more.

The server is never offline so i dont no where your going with the "when you manage to get online".
Darkrealm has had 1 day time downtime in the last year.

Last edited:

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
thats a no from me, looks good tho

also fact its run by pob and something to do with MR puts me off lol

Ben i no you hate lapta and all that but why are you keep trying to say that my server has something to do with mir revenge.
My server is not a clone of mirrevenge,nothing to do with mir revenge and has not input what so ever from lapta.
So could you please stop trying to associate me with his crap server

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
So its a carebare server which you say you dont rely on donations but you charge £200 for a single item? LOL and your "Subscription" costs more than any mmo out at the moment.... "Designed by the players for the players.The idea was put forward by new players who have transfered to us from the original mir2. The idea they put forward is simple. Subscribe to the server for £10.00 a month and get additional perks that can only be gained once you have subscribed.A subscription is based upon 30 days and can be canceled at any time.Theres no contracts or anything binding you to the server.You stay subscribed for as long as your happy to do so.(Cancelation of a subscription will result in a loss of any and all subscription privilages)
What do i get once i have subscribed?.

Once you have subscribed to the server you will recieve 1000 GameGold every month (£10.00 worth of GameGold),A x1.5 EXP boost,Acess to a special Subscription Store where you can buy Subscription items,Acess to a special Subscription Cave and a warm glow inside knowing your helping to support your server...(more perks will be added upon player request) "

Which you seem to say you rely upon:
"DarkRealm does not rely on a Donation scheme to keep the server running.
Instead its offers a subscription service to its dedicated and loyal players."

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
So its a carebare server which you say you dont rely on donations but you charge £200 for a single item? LOL and your "Subscription" costs more than any mmo out at the moment.... "Designed by the players for the players.The idea was put forward by new players who have transfered to us from the original mir2. The idea they put forward is simple. Subscribe to the server for £10.00 a month and get additional perks that can only be gained once you have subscribed.A subscription is based upon 30 days and can be canceled at any time.Theres no contracts or anything binding you to the server.You stay subscribed for as long as your happy to do so.(Cancelation of a subscription will result in a loss of any and all subscription privilages)
What do i get once i have subscribed?.

Once you have subscribed to the server you will recieve 1000 GameGold every month (£10.00 worth of GameGold),A x1.5 EXP boost,Acess to a special Subscription Store where you can buy Subscription items,Acess to a special Subscription Cave and a warm glow inside knowing your helping to support your server...(more perks will be added upon player request) "

Which you seem to say you rely upon:
"DarkRealm does not rely on a Donation scheme to keep the server running.
Instead its offers a subscription service to its dedicated and loyal players."

Thanks for pointing that out.In the begining donations where relied on but thats been changed.The server still has bills to pay as we use a really good dedictaed server.
If you ask anyone in game theres hardly any donations.And those that do donate are happy to do so as it gets used to enhance the server in several ways.
But donataions are few and far between and are not needed as every one understands.
Subscription is a great way to keep the server up and running for years to come and gives those people a couple of extra perks.Which are also gainable other ways ingame.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
I was just speaking to a subscriber ingame and there are aparently around 30 subscribers so thats £300 a month, minimum, what dedi needs £300 a month? :S also every wiz seems to have a pro so if ur gonna join just make a wiz and you will never die in pvp, well when u can get in pvp, aparently sabuk guild has alot of high level wizzies with pro's so.. by the looks of it noone will be taking the wall, no point in going to the war either honestly doesent look like a very "new user friendly" server.... but granted i did get helped by someone cant remember their name now, started with R

Last edited:

Ven_

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2009
not allowed to pk in caves = gay

mir revenge copy = gay

no ty x
it was based off my orginal oriando files, which were built on when i made MR

as for pking, you can pk in most caves apart from 2-3 pure leveling caves i wonder did u even log on

i logged on asked for help coz a dint no wtf i was doing. no1 even replied lol how nice :D

spooner
if it was bw sz spooner probs were afk, i'll be on this evening if u wanna pop on again

Regards
Ven

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
I was just speaking to a subscriber ingame and there are aparently around 30 subscribers so thats £300 a month, minimum, what dedi needs £300 a month? :S also every wiz seems to have a pro so if ur gonna join just make a wiz and you will never die in pvp, well when u can get in pvp, aparently sabuk guild has alot of high level wizzies with pro's so.. by the looks of it noone will be taking the wall, no point in going to the war either honestly doesent look like a very "new user friendly" server.... but granted i did get helped by someone cant remember their name now, started with R

The server costs £200.10 a month from tagadab
the remainder is put toward advertising on serveral sites.and membership fees with such sites as extremetop 100 etc.As you can see if you click the box in my signature.we actually support there site but subscribing £10.00 a month to them.Also ftp/domain renewls etc.
We are about to launch a full out adertising campaign which will gain a lot of new players but ofc it has its costs.
Please dont be roped in to jumping the band wagon and thinking this is something its not..
Please try it out before you put us down.Thanks for your opinion and i hope this clears things up.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
how longs this been up for? its not a fresh start is it

well eve if ur not in any way with lapta.. u still got me banned on MR so just puts me off playing lol

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
how longs this been up for? its not a fresh start is it

well eve if ur not in any way with lapta.. u still got me banned on MR so just puts me off playing lol

this server has been online for almost 11 months now.
Been banned from mirrevenge has nothing to do with this thread or darkrealm.

On mirrevenge we where both players.that was a life time ago.
We have both gone diffrent ways.You started oldskool i started DarkRealm.
So i would appreciate it if you would stick to the topic ...

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
So since it has been up 11 months what are yoiu doing to attract new players? because i went on and the only thing that kept me on was the fact someone ran me through ZT otherwise i would have just logged off because there is no guidence and there isnt much player to player help either, im just lucky i found someone alright to help me out...

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
what's about this rewind u made ? So ppls started last nigth now have no chars

no items nothing.... ure a crap gm @ least give pps a chance to play i'm already bored dont want to start again so good luck with ure server