DarkRealm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
And what, bout 2 years ago. Get chufters looking up 14 year old boys. Shame on you tanya

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Prai said:
And what, bout 2 years ago. Get chufters looking up 14 year old boys. Shame on you tanya

LOL TANYA? WHO THE FK IS TANYA.

ur 14? i think u got the intelligence of a 8yr old tbh i dont think u can be 14 :/

ps. i didnt go searchin for ur pic lol a friend sent me on msn sayin this is prai the lil geek tryin to dis u on forums....tbh i just lol'd irl soon as the link loaded ;)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
im 16, i was 14 2 years ago.

And says u with that avatar. Closet you get u little cabin freak.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Prai said:
im 16, i was 14 2 years ago.

And says u with that avatar. Closet you get u little cabin freak.
soz meight aint u into fit women? prefer the boys? :agree:

so gonna tell me why u called me tanya? lol :eek:

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Im confused... you want somone banning for pking you?... thats a bit weird to be honest, as much as i dislike being pk'd i just laugh and get on with the game.Thats what this is a game, not having a dig at anyone just seems silly to try and get someone banned for pking you oh and btw guys stop with the arguing lol this thread is big enough

Peace out :ppunk:

Ps Bon i want your avatar

all over my face

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
sweetfa said:
Im confused... you want somone banning for pking you?... thats a bit weird to be honest, as much as i dislike being pk'd i just laugh and get on with the game.Thats what this is a game, not having a dig at anyone just seems silly to try and get someone banned for pking you oh and btw guys stop with the arguing lol this thread is big enough

Peace out :ppunk:

mob stealing isent loud here, He did that Thats why i want her banned.

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
wanadoo said:
how do u get pked by rocky lol... if hes pkin u hes prob on a hacked char any way

Sorry but if u like u can ask the host when char was created i created it yesterday and now lvled it from 7-250 so unlucky on that 1 the id's n pass's r for old AO not ****ing newservers u toss pot /Rocky noob

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
lol o btw prai u no the second screenie y dident u post the pic of me stealing the boss... cus i dident u noob..

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
ash1234 said:
Bon shuld be un-banned tbh.... Shouldnt really be banned for pking, its part of the game :(

He was banned for abusing his sis on msn but i agree should be unbanned cus he knows he didnt mean it he was pissed off at the time -.-

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
surely he should have one more chance though, they must have done or said something to have pissed him off :(

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ash1234 said:
Bon shuld be un-banned tbh.... Shouldnt really be banned for pking, its part of the game :(
me and reload alrdy spoke to host and apologised, was cause he called me a twat and iw as in a bad mood pissed me off and i went into 1 :P

i wont get unbanned tho cause 2 many ppl complained about me, long live NoPk11 tbh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.