DarkRealm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
niss said:
atlantis and jadakiss u both were grief playing ie stopping ppl leveling wheather u like it or not thats grief play and it will not be tollerated full stop.

no admit it, ur koosh or w/e and we made u tt, u being corrupt didnt like so u went on gm and @killed ur fkin pathetic get a grip u should of bin taken off gm along time ago.

/Jadakiss

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Timbaland said:
no admit it, ur koosh or w/e and we made u tt, u being corrupt didnt like so u went on gm and @killed ur fkin pathetic get a grip u should of bin taken off gm along time ago.

/Jadakiss

u were @killed as a warning that grief play will not be tollerated be grateful u still have ur lvls and stop griefing players when thay try to lvl, ie Shag. I agree pking is part of the game but when u do it everytime u see them when there lvlin thats stalking a player, which = grief play.

Last edited:

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
aint the half of it, im in EM palace, camping EM getting noobs in guild items... koosh comes along ( blazed non gm char) starts having a go cos i fw's em :S aparently its banable lmfao... then runs in my fw... wot u know i aint on peace ( and never will be get used to it)... so thats banable too....

i wont post my screenies cos i dunno how lol, but troop shud enjoy seeing them..

want advice dont mess with koosh it'll go on its gm and fk u over lal

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
niss said:
u were @killed as a warning that grief play will not be tollerated be grateful u still have ur lvls and stop griefing players when thay try to lvl, ie Shag.

pk isnt grief play..... wen u gonna realise that, fact is u got owned by jada and cant handle it so u log on ur gm and act all high and mighy, ur nothing but a corrupt fk..

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ang3l said:
aint the half of it, im in EM palace, camping EM getting noobs in guild items... koosh comes along ( blazed non gm char) starts having a go cos i fw's em :S aparently its banable lmfao... then runs in my fw... wot u know i aint on peace ( and never will be get used to it)... so thats banable too....

i wont post my screenies cos i dunno how lol, but troop shud enjoy seeing them..

want advice dont mess with koosh it'll go on its gm and fk u over lal

u were told fwing was a delevelable offence get it right i was in no was offensive to u but u liked to be rude to me. These rules were set by Troop and im doing what ive been instructed to do. U can take it up with troop be my guest but i doubt ull get anywhere personally.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Koosh is like lvl330+ and im 283 no where near grief play its just a bull**** excuse tbh :/ kos = kill on sight, server rules = no abuse / no pking while a person has a boss.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
niss said:
u were told fwing was a delevelable offence get it right i was in no was offensive to u but u liked to be rude to me. These rules were set by Troop and im doing what ive been instructed to do. U can take it up with troop be my guest but i doubt ull get anywhere personally.

if fw'n a mob is a " delevelable offence" why the fk have wizzys got it as a skill, ur full of ****, i beat u 2 em twice and that just pisses u off... so u used ur home made rules up to have a go of course im gonna be abusive wtf u expect... me to sit back and take **** from u... not likely sweetheart, think u best read back alot of pages re read the rule then come back and apologise!!!

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ang3l said:
if fw'n a mob is a " delevelable offence" why the fk have wizzys got it as a skill, ur full of ****, i beat u 2 em twice and that just pisses u off... so u used ur home made rules up to have a go of course im gonna be abusive wtf u expect... me to sit back and take **** from u... not likely sweetheart, think u best read back alot of pages re read the rule then come back and apologise!!!

as i said te no fw rule is in place at EC EM and RME it was ordered by troop.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
personally you should just scrap the *no pk boss* rule. Its just causing problems like this, people getting banned for doing something which is part of the game.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
niss said:
as i said te no fw rule is in place at EC EM and RME it was ordered by troop.

tell u wot then send me these so called rules.... i wanna see ur proof!!! cos no where on this forum or the servers forum does it say no fw's allowed... like i sed b4 ur full of ****!!! u got owned twice toight, once verbally and once by jada.... and that u cant handle!!!

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ang3l said:
tell u wot then send me these so called rules.... i wanna see ur proof!!! cos no where on this forum or the servers forum does it say no fw's allowed... like i sed b4 ur full of ****!!! u got owned twice toight, once verbally and once by jada.... and that u cant handle!!!

then the rules will be posted on the server forums just to shut u up and make u happy.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
ash1234 said:
personally you should just scrap the *no pk boss* rule. Its just causing problems like this, people getting banned for doing something which is part of the game.

ITs full of **** anyways m8 i was killing EM with fw and lightning ( as wizzys do) ITs just pissed that EM dropped nice and IT didnt get the drop

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
niss said:
then the rules will be posted on the server forums just to shut u up and make u happy.

well wether there rules now or not, they have just suddenly appeared, how many wizzys u think this server wud have left if no fw'n was a rule??? 80% of darkrealm is wizzys... so i still doubt very much that this is a RULE.

ill await a msg on msn from troop stating no fw'n allowed... until then stfu swallow ur pride and admit u got owned.... twice!!!

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ang3l said:
well wether there rules now or not, they have just suddenly appeared, how many wizzys u think this server wud have left if no fw'n was a rule??? 80% of darkrealm is wizzys... so i still doubt very much that this is a RULE.

ill await a msg on msn from troop stating no fw'n allowed... until then stfu swallow ur pride and admit u got owned.... twice!!!

for the second time these rules were placed by troop im just enforcing them.

Last edited:

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
niss said:
for the second time these rules were placed by troop im just enforcing them.

3rd time ive sed show me these rules!!!!! go on forum them, where troop states fw'n is NOT allowed!!! try quoting tbh!!!

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ang3l said:
3rd time ive sed show me these rules!!!!! go on forum them, where troop states fw'n is NOT allowed!!! try quoting tbh!!!

Rules are now on forums, so no excuses.

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
blazed is a corrupt gm, i said it when he was harrassing me ingame, and guess wot...he ended up spawning about 46234 evil mirs in SZ when other gms saw wot he was doing and told him he's in the wrong...looks like he's doing it again, but wot do u expect? whole server is corrupt, for example ive been ip banned 4 being in the convo when rap and bon ripped hosts sister, fair or wot?

/Fellony

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
niss said:
Rules are now on forums, so no excuses.

fair enuf u bum licked firedup to go post sum rules for ya, ever1 kinda knows troop doesnt post on that admin account on forums... so ill say again wen troop posts *ur new rules* then ill shut up.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
Vyse said:
can someone tell my why i cannot get on server with the new exe im just getin a black screen

try the exe that on server forums

Status
Not open for further replies.