DarkSide NOW ONLINE!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
can any1 post the client link for download?i thought it was mir1.4... so...

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
tbh, its 1.4. plus, its on test mode for the time being & use Torozor or Crusade clinet, coz they both are the correct clinet for DarkSide.

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
so can i play with mir 1.4 client? or i need 1.9 client.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Needs a lot done to the server imo, lot of things wrong with it such as random items get sold in shops, hen give u 65k exp and then bug cave gives ya 165 exp lol...

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
People who have signed up and used the same details as other servers ,expect to be hacked. Can a super mod please check the IPs of these account listed above in another post. If ANY of them match they should be banned =)

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Rebel. said:
People who have signed up and used the same details as other servers ,expect to be hacked. Can a super mod please check the IPs of these account listed above in another post. If ANY of them match they should be banned =)

lol, if u beileve this guy then you DONT have to use the same details tbh but its up to you bcoz many have joint & no one has complaint.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
~HeavenSent~ said:
Its Ali/oWnGe from TeamSpeak he used the name Saskia on HeavenSent to, He's just a wonnbe he's has about 5 LOMCN ACCOUNTS & use's them to Say NEW SERVER every week its just geting boaring now.

Some accounts he use's on LOMCN

Tjss
lliam123
oWnaGe
deano13
Dano

& a few others.

/HS

Tjss is not deano13 or Dano mate. i talk to deano13 on msn and he is online same time as Tjss quite often, same as Dano

Anyway, im gonna come check server

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Ok, we're having a contest. The first 10 people register on the forum & post screenie's of server in screenshot section on forum & info if you like it or not in the server chat section on the forum will get a full DreamSet & level you to 100 since its in test.​

Please note that this post isn't a server chat area, only the forum is. We will only answer questions & answers on the DarkSide forum so please don't expect you will get an answer on here if you post a question here. (Server forums are very important if someone's acc gets stolen or if you have questions to be answered or if you want post screenie's or info about server.) So please register & don't forget to post your sugguestions on the sugguest section on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lmfao... i suggest u go get urself ur own client as we dont want such stupid corrupt server useing ours.. neither does crusade i should think.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
1) shouldn't have made it available
2) corrupt? its in test mode tool
3) maybe you should get off their thread?