decent forum

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
not 1 person has made that comment. that is something you hear and see everyday, people are used to it and have already discussed those issues. so now, they are discussing something you dont see every day, and you are coming in arguing everybody else points and affending alot of them in the process.

and where did that come from? this thread has nothing to do with that topic. i was making the point of how you always have to beat somebody down. he makes a few spelling mistakes, oh dear, crisis.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
urbanfox said:
Why do you make sweep accusations toward the compassion of members because they think the treatment of animals in a slaughterhouse is far down on the totem poll compared to things like world hunger and disease?

Urban Ur attiude Stinks, Stop Abusing people for what they post. Get over it. And find something else to laugh about.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I think Dano is Obliviator/hawker_lom/....

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Loved1 said:
not 1 person has made that comment. that is something you hear and see everyday, people are used to it and have already discussed those issues. so now, they are discussing something you dont see every day, and you are coming in arguing everybody else points and affending alot of them in the process.

and where did that come from? this thread has nothing to do with that topic. i was making the point of how you always have to beat somebody down. he makes a few spelling mistakes, oh dear, crisis.

Ermm... YE, they have, maybe you need glasses?

No, you and prai just have a bone to pick with ME, so please, both of you two GET OVER IT.

If you DID NOT have a bone to pick with me, then you would have mentioned the OTHER SIX people who did the same.

Get off your imaginary high horse.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
MiloFoxburr said:
Its up to the staff if they wish to leave a thread open or not You can request it and generally we do, but this has turned into a discussion of us trying to translate the utter crap you write no offence intended of course...

oh but Of course! :P

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
urbanfox said:
Ermm... YE, they have, maybe you need glasses?

No, you and prai just have a bone to pick with ME, so please, both of you two GET OVER IT.

If you DID NOT have a bone to pick with me, then you would have mentioned the OTHER SIX people who did the same.

Get off your imaginary high horse.

Of course i have a bone to pick. I dont like u or ur attitude.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i dont have a bone to pick. you havnt done anything wrong towards me. its just every thread i go in you seem to be trying to walk all over somebody

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol dano, u so lack the ability to speak. unlucky.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
"I need a decent forum where I can host my board, but it has to have a good name such as "ProBoards". However, most I have tried already have a board set up which goes by the name of "Lightning"." that is all i wnted to no lol not a big argument

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Dano said:
"I need a decent forum where I can host my board, but it has to have a good name such as "ProBoards". However, most I have tried already have a board set up which goes by the name of "Lightning"." that is all i wnted to no lol not a big argument

we only understand u that time because you copy and pasted it from someone else translating you.

i dread to think what language your npcs are going to be in.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
na i sent what i ment to miles nopt a coppy and paste but then ye i did coppy and paste it coz i cba to type it all out again. so do u no a gd forum coz i did find one but it was a phpbb and i dnt like how you modify it the skins dnt work 4 me and its hard to mod in general

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yerp. do you want me to use forumsvibe and make Lightning forums?? with same layout as the other forums i made?

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
dnt lock yet plz lol and na i dnt wnt my forum being phpbb soz dnt like them