Destiny - The Dawn of Destiny [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
daniejam said:
thanks for that ill be sure to remember it in future

also

tryin to be smart with your crappy remarks makes you look like an idiot :D

dude ur remark was retarded, has no structure to it and had no reason to be posted. So why dont u stfu with the crappy remarks and grow up?

:dunce: You really should go to a corner and have a word with yourself.:dunce:

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
so, any news, back on topic as u say. lol
nuthin 2 say frm our side except whats goin on, ne news, sum idiots saying crap like, '7months is a bit of a piss take lal lol nub' ...
so any news, going gd ?

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
by any chance hav u visited the site? nope?
because the latest info on there is from 17th january, and it doesnt say nethin rly coz the link on there doesnt work. gimp.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
information is posted on the forum (im guessing you didn't sign up there ou would know more). yes i use the forum (check for your self) and there isn't a need to be offencive.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Davyv said:
by any chance hav u visited the site? nope?
because the latest info on there is from 17th january, and it doesnt say nethin rly coz the link on there doesnt work. gimp.

lmao this made me laugh 2bh if u were clever enough 2 actually sign up you would realise that it is up and bein updated near enough every day with a new post and he does visit the site/forums and so do i so please stfu you n00b :p

oh heres sommat as proof last post was 'Today, 06:03 PM' (24.02.06) so try signin up and u might actually notice this...

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
daniejam said:
thanks for that ill be sure to remember it in future

also

tryin to be smart with your crappy remarks makes you look like an idiot :D
wouldnt really call him an idiot, id actually say hes quite smart after seein all the stuff he does.
u on the other hand is a little cry child..... thinks he "owns" and bigs himself up when he cons a "friend".
ye m8 ur so good wish i was like u ;)

edi - cba getitn banned -_-

Last edited:

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
haha love it when ppl say stuff about being virgins its so stupid, so what yas r sayin is go on the forum www.lom2.co.uk and check there,

ill put that agen

go on www.lom2.co.uk and go on the forum for further updates !

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
lol soz annon, i did try clicking on forum along with others but thought it was a dud link coz site didnt respond str8 away b4 i clicked on mre links lol.
newayz whats the point in having a thread on here if u aint gunna post info, it will just continue 2 clog up wid ppl moanin bout how long its taking.
www.lom2.co.uk/forum for info

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
All good things come to those who wait. ;)
Looking forward to checking out this server, if its took that long so far it must have alot of effort put into it as nowadays you can build a simple 1.9server within a few days, maybe with a little experience maybe hours.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Davyv said:
lol soz annon, i did try clicking on forum along with others but thought it was a dud link coz site didnt respond str8 away b4 i clicked on mre links lol.
newayz whats the point in having a thread on here if u aint gunna post info, it will just continue 2 clog up wid ppl moanin bout how long its taking.
www.lom2.co.uk/forum for info

to let people know about the server?to get people to go to official website?to advertise the server?

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
NewHope said:
All good things come to those who wait. ;)
Looking forward to checking out this server, if its took that long so far it must have alot of effort put into it as nowadays you can build a simple 1.9server within a few days, maybe with a little experience maybe hours.
lmfao, only if you want it to last 5 mins

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Bon said:
wouldnt really call him an idiot, id actually say hes quite smart after seein all the stuff he does.
u on the other hand is a little cry child..... thinks he "owns" and bigs himself up when he cons a "friend".
ye m8 ur so good wish i was like u ;)

edi - cba getitn banned -_-

havnt played mir properly in about a year m8 so cry good :F

SwordWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
danie.. i need to ask ya why aint u puttin up Redemption ne more? i miss that server :'(

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
daniejam said:
havnt played mir properly in about a year m8 so cry good :F

thts a universal reason why u shudant post utter **** then isnt it, if in all honesty i compleatly forgot about u untill you appeared again talking rubbish trying to undermine me which may i say you did so poorly. Hope your ok and all was gd talking to you before the female hormes kicked in and u turned into a prat.

Thanks for reading, hope this fuels your hatrid for me even more
Chris

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
dunno wat u chatting man i love u

and why is everything about u were did i post ure name once? was a dig at ben not u :D

and reason im not putting redemption up is simple

ive got a life other than my pc and it needs more attention at mo

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
u love me, wow thts cool. Well then im sorry if i did any harm towards u 1 way or another. And i do have a life hench why destiny has taken so long

Status
Not open for further replies.