DestinyOfHeroes 2.3 Med Stats

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Just a small suggestion eddy.

You should edit your posts whenever the IP changes, as new player will think thats the valid IP, when they try and think it's down they will move else where, plus they won't bother to scroll through 3 pages and find theres 3 different IPs...

eddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 10, 2004
Just a small suggestion eddy.

You should edit your posts whenever the IP changes, as new player will think thats the valid IP, when they try and think it's down they will move else where, plus they won't bother to scroll through 3 pages and find theres 3 different IPs...

thx i done it now i just for get to edit that one lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I actually tried playing last night and was laggin so much i just logged off again after 10 Mins lol

SilverMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2005
well it probs at host side but i know hes had few problems in r/l atm should b sorted soon tho

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Hoping that it's just the character gate going down, cause if my characters been deleted that gunna suck monkey nuts lol

eddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 10, 2004
Hoping that it's just the character gate going down, cause if my characters been deleted that gunna suck monkey nuts lol

soz ppl only just notice will phone host now and see wots happenin only reason it goes down some time is the host kid pull the plug they only young ones u see

P.s sonic wots ur char name m8

eddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 10, 2004
soz ppl only just notice will phone host now and see wots happenin only reason it goes down some time is the host kid pull the plug they only young ones u see

right ppl just phone host but he not in atm hes busy doing some thing got to phone him about 3 so i post soon as i know more

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Character name is PottsyTao