DestinyOfHeroes 2.3 Med Stats

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Eddy, when will there be sum updates on serv, its a good serv dont get me wrong but u get rly bord quick on it tho :(,

KaSp

eddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 10, 2004
dont think theres a new i.p probs just down

yea was down host just got bk today like of hoilday server bk up and runing change some things tho will be adding new cave mob when i get time on an 2 week coruse atm tho

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
tbh i think the serva has gona bk to basics, it was better b4, ive noticed tht there were 7 on last nite, since the changes theres 2 on.. n thts me n sum1 else

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well u av to go to over towns now to tele, n sum teles are buggered, also he said drops will changed to better, and they aint, he said it will b worth walking, but wen u go all the way to DD x3 n only get 2xWMS n Jmace kinda pisses u off if u get me

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
exactly, they said they done drops i think they done nuffin tbh, jst alta the way u go to places :(

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
drops have been done but u carnt expect to get good items every time u kill a boss or theres no point playin u have to work for some things just the way it goes