DevilWish 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well hi :D im Cloud on the server :D, i left server ages ago, but for sum reason i came bk now im lvl 32, i think the server needs abit more events for ppl actualy on it alot cus there abit lonely, i bin playin now again for 1 week i bin waitin for an exp event or a mob event but theres bin none it needs sumet to make u think Oo ill keep at this if ya get me :D speak to ya soon

lucretia05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2006
Belfast in Northern Ireland
So many negatives about this server but for some reason I want to give it a go, thing is I'm not good with the whole downloading different files and copying or pasting anything and I'm in work which means that a lot of websites are blocked so I can't get onto DW. Just one question... Is there a full client to download without any patches or anything? Only asking since I can't get on myself to look. :)

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
lucretia05 said:
So many negatives about this server but for some reason I want to give it a go, thing is I'm not good with the whole downloading different files and copying or pasting anything and I'm in work which means that a lot of websites are blocked so I can't get onto DW. Just one question... Is there a full client to download without any patches or anything? Only asking since I can't get on myself to look. :)
dont mess around with patchs just d/l main full client and unzip and play!

http://www.devilwish.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/DevilWishClient/DevilWishfullClient.exe

as for negatives abt this server thats just a few pples opinions, mainly due to the fact rows broke out between players used to have 15+ at 1 point but im not worried abt the amount players what play it, even if its 1 or 2 at the end of the day its making some1 happy :D

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
Liver1 said:
bumping question :tongue1:
well u tell me, no reason really, had like 15+ players at one point row broke out between players and that was that, but as i said before not worried if peeps play or not making 1 person happy makes me happy, and u say why dont no one play this server well 5 i dont class as no one lol. :mooned:

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
i jst got to lvl 43 well happy bout it i looked at the exp i wasnt happy it was 45.5mil it was 7mil b4 tht y the sudden boost in exp, its gone up 38.5mil ats a hell of alot to go up lol u think u cud do sumet bout tht?, but dont get me wrong i lovin this server its rly gd :D, i sugest to ppl tht they cum and give it a shot :D

BUYIN LVL 38 PARA RING PLZ LOL, OR NE PARA RING LOL

Last edited:

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
im downloading atm:D is it hard to get deva? and is FF and LR ingame?

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
no ff m8, lr is in but its Primal Scream, it isnt tht hard to lvl at all m8, i lvled wizz from 1-42 in bout 1-2days, jst at lvl 42-43 is 7mil thn 43-44 goes up to 44.5mil!!

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
wer have u all gone. i bin away for a week cum back a fiw days ago and naw ther no one playing suver eny mor i a week i onle ever seen boo online ? have u all quit o sumink ??

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
look at the site i sell para ring and some more items
just dont really have time to enter mir

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Help plz when i try run server it says cannot createfile"D/DevilWish/data/Liebao.dll".The System cannot find the path specified:mad: :cray:

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
niss.. all ui gotta do is put DevilWish were Data file is.. then it will work :)