DevilWish 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
muthaman said:
Can you prove we cheated? NO! as for not telling DW about loopholes exploits etc etc we told her endless ****ing times and she knows it even sent in screenies of it all!

What she do erm recall disallowed in every map possible example only recall to ST 3rd or 4th only 2nd ZT(the exploit was for lvl37+ caves atm) she ****ed the recall sets up

Teleport ring made totally useless(exploit was tele on zt 7th and some maps not allowed for it) she made tele ring useless even in BC ffs rofl use it on 1st floor only rofl

poison exploit she did nothing about it(well nothing that worked)

marrage exploit lvl40 noobs going into lvl45+ 48+ caves at the time(she didnt ban anyone who did it EVEN WITH PROOF!)

IM ONLY REPLYING BECUASE I DONT LIKE LIES ABOUT ME FROM A BULL**** SERVER!
CLAM DOWN AND HAVE A CAN OF LAGER HUN ::: YOUR GET OVER IT. (STARTING FROM LEVEL 1 AGAIN FROM ANOTHER SERVER ISNT THAT BAD HUN:) :ppunk:

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
muthaman said:
Can you prove we cheated? NO! as for not telling DW about loopholes exploits etc etc we told her endless ****ing times and she knows it even sent in screenies of it all!

What she do erm recall disallowed in every map possible example only recall to ST 3rd or 4th only 2nd ZT(the exploit was for lvl37+ caves atm) she ****ed the recall sets up

Teleport ring made totally useless(exploit was tele on zt 7th and some maps not allowed for it) she made tele ring useless even in BC ffs rofl use it on 1st floor only rofl

poison exploit she did nothing about it(well nothing that worked)

marrage exploit lvl40 noobs going into lvl45+ 48+ caves at the time(she didnt ban anyone who did it EVEN WITH PROOF!)

IM ONLY REPLYING BECUASE I DONT LIKE LIES ABOUT ME FROM A BULL**** SERVER!

n1, just shows a list or exploits u did use.

wtg showing how dishonest u r:D

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
yeah stfu tbh muthaman ... u care to make a better server? then go make one... but dont contridict devilwish... if it was so sh1t then y did u play so muh then... u need to grow up, relax... maybe get a g/f...

actually scratch that last part, i'd go with some anal beads ;) have fun, i shall expect seeing a server called "the anal adventures of muthaman and the beads" coming soon... gl :D

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
played server for abit, has got its good parts, and bad parts, isn't my type of server, few more tweeks here and there, should get a nice community on there, Good luck with it, and i wish u all the luck.

p.s muthaman, is what i jsut wrote ass licking =oP?
/Darkunit

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
totally agreed archa.

but this is same with every server that is worth its salt.

a server with a gm that will take surjestions from player, and listens to their community and constantly is updating and tweeking server is hard to find.

especially with a small community like DW has.

So good on ya DW for keeping going, and ty for your well put comments archa.

p.s

if u think im brown nosing lmao i left server ages ago,just cant stand muppets who cant get there own way, trying to close servers with bad mouthing bully boy tactics.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
very true Unforgiven... 20 chars?

nah ill write summit then, basically to improve the server... u need to get more people... and to get more people u need to do publicised events for example, (just an example would be nice tho) double exp this weekend, or a hoard of Dark Devils has been sited on its way to bw sz :P that sorta thing will get loadsa people hooked

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
events would be a nice idea, but then u have to try and appeal to the whole community, and that's the hard part. maybe say when u get like 10+ palyers onlie u do and exp event for the low lvls and higher lvls get a boss mob event or sommit, take awhile to do both, but still then u appeal to both high and low lvls of server, without any corruption as everyone gets a chance. o and if u need a hand with anything jsut hit me with a pm, id be happy to.

p.s is my nose turning brown =O ?!?!

/Darkunit

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
event will start again when 10+ online but right now seems my braodbrand phone line has problems hoping they resolve this soon looking like my local road works >< hit a bt phoneline

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
thats a shame :( ... just tell people about the events like a week in advance and you'll get 10 people on because i could go on lost more but i think to myself ... ill be a loner as theirs never any1 in it :( hoping to see some nice events once ure isp is sorted are u using :fthrower:AOL lol cos if u are i understand ure problem :P

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
dreamcatcherei said:
event will start again when 10+ online but right now seems my braodbrand phone line has problems hoping they resolve this soon looking like my local road works >< hit a bt phoneline

unlucky on the phone line porblem, got to love the council tho =op. nice to see that u lsiten to peoples ideas aswell.
i think making a starters kit + say 50k or sommit, just to get there footing would be a nice idea aswell.
/Darkunit

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
Archa said:
i think making a starters kit + say 50k or sommit, just to get there footing would be a nice idea aswell.
/Darkunit

giving 50k out to each new char gonna cause pple to make chars just for cash tho (

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
yeah thats true, i know u got that lvl to 26 place, maybe make them drop abit of cash and a lil kit for 26? jsut so u can get started?
does need a few more players on server still =s. kinda boring seeing 2 faces hehe.
/Darkunit

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Archa said:
yeah thats true, i know u got that lvl to 26 place, maybe make them drop abit of cash and a lil kit for 26? jsut so u can get started?
does need a few more players on server still =s. kinda boring seeing 2 faces hehe.
/Darkunit

i agree, what i dont understand is, this server is better than ragezone+ doesnt lagg+ been up longer

and max ive seen on it one time is 3 ...lol

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
NightScare said:
i agree, what i dont understand is, this server is better than ragezone+ doesnt lagg+ been up longer

and max ive seen on it one time is 3 ...lol
point need addressing right now is my line has a fault hence server up and down like a flipping yoyo hope btwholesales fix it soon ><:cray:

Last edited:

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
Veora said:
server down ... ure pc isnt on lol
very funny servers up but My broadband isn't i got no internet all gone down where i am doing this on a 56k modem lol, I'm as pead of as you they not coming out till about 1 week >< i will keep you posted but its out of my hands.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
:( sorry to hear... thx for info :D hope bt get off their asses lol...

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
had a phone call from bt today there trying to find the fault so hopefully with in 3 working days it should be resolved P

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
Bt said they find the fault" lol, lets hope so. Lets see how long for this time. so what are u all waiting for log on and start having fun again hehe, but keep your rares stored for another day at least just to make sure and Ty for your continual support. )

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
You should try for compensation... bt are normaly good for that,either cheque or free net time (bt are also realy good at screwing up)