DistantSoulMates Woool

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
"You lose" generally means that I haven't.

Therefore, you lose.

Oh and you could use an English class or two if you get the time.

What? you chat so much ****.

Am a retard, my English is bad, my German is bad also my Frence is bad.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No sh1t...

All you do is post crap to put your post count up, everyone knows that.. Has no one told Tai yet? There more post count you have dose not mean your dick will grow any biggier, Just the 1 one on your head.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
*yawn*....I couldn't give 2 ****s about my post count. My postcount is lame compared to most.

Why r u talkin about my penis now? Because it's considerably larger than yours?

Oh k.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
*yawn*....I couldn't give 2 ****s about my post count. My postcount is lame compared to most.

Why r u talkin about my penis now? Because it's considerably larger than yours?

Oh k.

yup you deffiently got a bigger dick on your head mate, you said it.

just keep playing with yours on them lonely nights boy.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Dick on my head......boy....

Yeah well done with that one. I actually haven't heard someone say **** like that since Middle school.

I get the strong impression that you're actually about 16 who likes to pretend he's older and more mature, more intelligent than the rest of us.

But you've already proven that you're a retarded little mongaloid without a life and poor language/spelling/grammar skills, and now you're sounding like an infant with an Insults for Dummies book infront of him.

Jog on.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Dick on my head......boy....

Yeah well done with that one. I actually haven't heard someone say **** like that since Middle school.

I get the strong impression that you're actually about 16 who likes to pretend he's older and more mature, more intelligent than the rest of us.

But you've already proven that you're a retarded little mongaloid without a life and poor language/spelling/grammar skills, and now you're sounding like an infant with an Insults for Dummies book infront of him

Jog on.

17 nearly 18 actually cleaver dick :). you try to piss people off and make your self look good, but your actually making a ****ing retard out off your self, If you stoped acting like your better then the rest off us then we would not have a problem.. Yellow name but your still a normal member off this forum, nothing special mate so stop acting like your the admin or something, tell people to **** off and abusing members, who the **** are you?.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol I was 1 year out. I'm such a "cleaver" dick.

Ok I think we've established all we can here.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
you would have more fun cutting your wrists then playing dsm.

bringing the post back on topic nicely

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
is this server still up and runing if so could some one post me a working link for the full client plz

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ill take that as no1 plays this server any more.....><

Well it is over 2 years old, you get a few people on now and again, its a better chance for you to catch up, but i don't think its going to last..

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
i duno what to do on it so its not rly a good server for me =p i cant find any ovas thats the onli problem ><

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i duno what to do on it so its not rly a good server for me =p i cant find any ovas thats the onli problem ><

Kill monsters - Level Up - Buy Spells - Buy Armours/weapons/rings/braces/ Helms.

Oh wait it's the same as legend of mir.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
lol. u av to know ur way round to do all of that and i dont even know how to tele to some were i dont know were shops are n1:P<3