DistantSoulMates Woool

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol. u av to know ur way round to do all of that and i dont even know how to tele to some were i dont know were shops are n1:P<3

Explore the world off oriental Legends.

Ok here a simple guide for you.

To teleport to other towns you go to Veteran, hes right next to you when you go on the game for the first time (Purple man).

Mick has made going to shops a lot easy for you, go to the Notice bored in Centerstate (main town were you start off) and it will have all the shops there, click it and it will teleport you there.

Lvl 0-15 Kill mobs outside Centrestate.
15-25 Go to genral Cave.
25-35 Go to mines or Mech Temple (To Teleport to PenIsland then use the Veteran again to teleport to Mines)
35-40 Go to Evil Temple or High Tower (High tower is harder then Evil Temple.)
40-43 Go to exp caves (click centerstate Veteran and teleport to EXP cave).
43+ Go to ashura (The teleport is in Centersate, MUST be lvl 43 to enter).

This should be on www.distantsoulmates.com if you was not so lazy to look.

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
hi is this server still open to play beacsue i was told it was being closed by the gm anyone tell me if i can play it

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
hi is this server still open to play beacsue i was told it was being closed by the gm anyone tell me if i can play it

We only have 2 GM1s and neither would say its closing.

As long as at least one plays it stays online.

New weapons are being added, many tweaks and exp per level reduced to help level up quicker.

tigerpuss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2004
server count has been going up lately so getting better all the time.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
There has been many new additions to the game, new mobs, items and lvl 30 + mines.

Lots of good tweaks for the players and many more playing.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
i'd be careful playing there tbh. The only way to get gold is to "donate" money to the server

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
You would be wrong, I used to play dsm with james and co....spreading bull**** to cause trouble is the lowest of the low.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
and lets not forget 1 of the gm's (dave) son's char ghost going from number 10 on the rich list to number 3 over night

What a prat, all our players know we run a proper fair server so you dont know your arse from your elbow

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
so your saying he's not a gms son and earned all his gold, pro + telering?

LMAO you joking?

iv got a pro + (had a teleport ring lost it now tho) also ive brought a emperor staff which cost 75mill+ (cant remeber price off the top of my head.

i can make 30mil+ aday if i wanted to it easy and am not a gm son or a gm

dont believe me pm me in game Sephiroth

This is one of the best servers i have ever played the people are friendly (the might not be 100s of players but the player count is going up and up)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:P awsome words. The server is great and for some reason my character became corrupt so i cba :P

good luck you guys

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
LMAO you joking?

iv got a pro + (had a teleport ring lost it now tho) also ive brought a emperor staff which cost 75mill+ (cant remeber price off the top of my head.

i can make 30mil+ aday if i wanted to it easy and am not a gm son or a gm

dont believe me pm me in game Sephiroth

This is one of the best servers i have ever played the people are friendly (the might not be 100s of players but the player count is going up and up)

didnt you get banned for complaining about him?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
didnt you get banned for complaining about him?

My brother posted that.

And yes i did get banned for complaining about him but i was wrong, i know Dave would not currupt his own server by giving his son items or gold, he got most off that stuff in the halloween event and Christmas event.

You're just oo damn lazy to hunt for gold, you cry because you can't make over 10mil in a day, you're ****ing stupid. i can make 5mil in a day with a warrior, my brother seph could make over 15mil with his wizzy, so why cant you do the same?.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
okay turns out howie is relocating my char. will be back online tmoz guys