DistantSoulMates Woool

Join Discord

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
I get onto log in screen, enter id and pass. press enter then error message comes up. im on vista so by sounds of it cant play. As far as i know got right IP.

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Becoming ridiculous now.

Created an account on the website. user and pass is 100% correct, yet all i keep getting is this message.

And you wonder why the server has a low user count? Can't ****ing get on it!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 181

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
i can get on fine evry time i log on so i dont see what ur problem is ever tryed making a new account?

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Becoming ridiculous now.

Created an account on the website. user and pass is 100% correct, yet all i keep getting is this message.

And you wonder why the server has a low user count? Can't ****ing get on it!

Wrong IP. Goto Data Folder --- Game ( notepad thing ) and change IP to 80.0.76.246.

Also i had same problem , there was so many IP's flying about and the IP is different to the auto patcher.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
No mate where you log on is the main safe zone. It is abit quiet but regulars are on and off. I like to solo hunt and kit up so don't bother me lol.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Download the autopatcher and install the game through that. Look through the first few stickies of the downloads and patches page on micks forum.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
download the patcher off dsm forums and make a new folder and patch into it...

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
lo i downloaded it and everything but i dunno wer 2 make account an1 help meh plz?

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
thinking of giving my account away as i dnt play it now.
on the account think got

warrior level 36 ish
para ring
pro ring
a great kit
few ruling swords
and around 40 50 mill

the weapon i have got on it atm no aint mine so if i give account away illd wish for the person who takes over it gives "BeCool" "SkulKiD" it bk

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
thinking of giving my account away as i dnt play it now.
on the account think got

warrior level 36 ish
para ring
pro ring
a great kit
few ruling swords
and around 40 50 mill

the weapon i have got on it atm no aint mine so if i give account away illd wish for the person who takes over it gives "BeCool" "SkulKiD" it bk

lol you know that aint gunna happen, you be best to log on and give it to them yourself, cause if you give it away they're gunna nick it

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am going to post a few screenshots now of dsm woool, may attract people...

These are from me and my brother, good old dayz ;).

These are all the bosses we slade over the years :P.

IronBlood Boss.

Wildbeast (maybe get mick to take away the perm para mobs but going for this :P).

AshuraGod (everyone loves this boss, no idea why).

Finnally the boss which could not be killed, pffft yerr right ;). still waiting for our 20mil tho mick... :D.

I hope these images attract people and you can all see how fun it gets when you hit 40+, and they added another cave which i not explored yet :brows:, anyway come and play people, it's a good laff now and then :D.

Reactions: HeadHunter