Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

MadMax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2003
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

wen is this server going to b bak up?

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

hes just rebooting his PC server will be back soon

And Remember! you all love salad!:bounce:

SirKirlot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004

cLu3LeSs said:
you should realy post things like that on the server forum m8...

http://www.disturbed-server.be/

/4fun :D

4 real...use Server forums where needed, this is an info section, to publicize server...So don't spam round :)

P.S. : yeah hell, when is the server back up??? looool ;)

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

bk up in a sec as ragnar just logged on msn

/Judge

SirKirlot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004

Onion said:
bk up in a sec as ragnar just logged on msn

/Judge
kool tnx 4 news Onion

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

i know I / other people have already said this, but this server is a very well made server but it is still laking players, average amount is about 17 but would be more fun with more players, so if you havnt already tried the server, try it! and if you have mates who play legend of mir p servers, tell them about it!

/4fun :D

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

ok guys servers back up in a min, no need for spam now :P

And Remember! you all love salad:bounce:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

SirKirlot said:
4 real...use Server forums where needed, this is an info section, to publicize server...So don't spam round :)

P.S. : yeah hell, when is the server back up??? looool ;)
He has a point, the reason why the reboot is taking so long has been posted on server forums.

Server up enjoy all!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

It is now back online. Hopefully with the lag issue fixed.

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005

i can log in but my characters not there then a chinese message comes up and when i click the button it quits

any help? :P

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005

same ip or wot? cus i cant login

MadMax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2003

i cant pick my chars

Attachments

• Images00.jpg
    Images00.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 46

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005

its still a bit laggy / alot :P

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005

i cant even get to where u type in id n pass...

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005

its so laggy u can hardly play... :(

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

TheDon60 said:
same ip or wot? cus i cant login
Mmm i wonder why :dunce: (just incase you didn't understand, you are banned ;) )

The server still seems to be laggy, and i have no idea why. Maybe my ISP. who knows.

Anyways, i'm now setting up a second PC so that i could actually do something on the net besides hosting the server so yeah, hopefully that sorts it :p.

Tomorrow in the evening somewhere in the time of about 6 PM GMT to 8PM GMT the server will be down as i will be installing Windows server 2003 to provide an even more stable and lag free server.

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005

so any ideas whether itll be lagless sometime tonight mate ?

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005

Gimpasaurus said:
Mmm i wonder why :dunce: (just incase you didn't understand, you are banned ;) )

The server still seems to be laggy, and i have no idea why. Maybe my ISP. who knows.

Anyways, i'm now setting up a second PC so that i could actually do something on the net besides hosting the server so yeah, hopefully that sorts it :p.

Tomorrow in the evening somewhere in the time of about 6 PM GMT to 8PM GMT the server will be down as i will be installing Windows server 2003 to provide an even more stable and lag free server.

may i just ask y am i banned?