Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Re: Disturbed 1.9

itsmeherenow is right, it takes 2 or 3 turns to try to make an account, 1 of my 3 goes i pressed "cancel" because my gui isn't english :P i had forgotten what button was "ok" :)

and welcome to Disturbed too, it has some nice people

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

This month the server may suffer from lag-outs and down time due to my ISP doubling all the speeds, which means they need to upgrade the lines.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough

hi i downloaded disturbed last night. and i tried playing this morning and it says im missing a file or patch:brows:and i dint know disturbed woz down for sum time :( , woz looking forward to playing it :punch:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

CandyMan said:
hi i downloaded disturbed last night. and i tried playing this morning and it says im missing a file or patch:brows:and i dint know disturbed woz down for sum time :( , woz looking forward to playing it :punch:
Depends on which files are exactly missing. If you are missing some L-Mon files, then it's ok, however if you are missing L-gameplan and such files, then you might have a problem.

It takes a few tries to make the account, and log in.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

sean2004 said:
ive tried 5 times for new account not working
PM me with the details then and i will create the account.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005

What happened to this server seems almost dead when i used to play there was always abouy 20+ online now you struggle to get more than 5 even in peak times for this reason i wont be returning

itsmeherenow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2006

muffinpie said:
What happened to this server seems almost dead when i used to play there was always abouy 20+ online now you struggle to get more than 5 even in peak times for this reason i wont be returning

if u enjoyed the server then come back and plug away eventually there will be a good few peeps on .. theres a good bunch of peeps on but yes we do need more so get your butt back on and tell your mate or mates ( delete as app :agree: ) to get on aswell .. It takes a few willing people to get the server back to where it was ....

/ItsMeWizzie Leader of TheCrypt

come on try DISTURBED http://www.disturbed-server.be/

Last edited:

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006

Hey Ragnar SWORDSWOLF here need a p/w retrieval as i can't remember it been 6-7months since i played after immigrating and all to aussie ill PM you with ID and recent p/w's but i got char given to me so i dont know Q n A's ill ask [email protected] am sure u no him tnx.

/SW

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004

I think this servers dead now, hardly ever a high user count on. Was good before the repeated wipes ect in all good server but drags on abit after 200 +

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

I think this servers dead now, hardly ever a high user count on. Was good before the repeated wipes ect in all good server but drags on abit after 200 +
Some people still like to play the server, and untill that is so, the server will remain accessible to the public ;).

I don't care about the usercount as long as even ONE person still enjoys playing the server :).

~lovecast~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
LaLa Land

well i whould try the server but cant get passed the char screen i see on the disurbed forum other ppls are haveing the same prob :'(

itsmeherenow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2006

well i whould try the server but cant get passed the char screen i see on the disurbed forum other ppls are haveing the same prob :'(

yes we having the same prob server lagged out then now when u log in we get a black screen :(

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Server back online.

Sorry for the delay - got trashed last night ><.